Saturday, August 24, 2013

^V^ World mkt down 4 past 2 weeks, KLSE down more than 80 points but my XXXX up 14% or profit of 16,000 ^V^



^V^

Click d below link >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2013/08/v-selamat-hari-raya-faber-from-172-to.html

As I posted on 6 August 2013 about d gem stock XXXX ( u can see d date of purchase 15/8/2013  from d above attachment ) , within 2 weeks, she rose 14% + ( profit of 16,000 ) from d cost I bot ( see d attachment ) despite d "sky fall " | of world mkt ! Amazing ^_-

If I sell them off today , I am  going 2 make more than  14% from it ,  cos d currency of d said stock oso went up significantly in past 2 weeks.

Do I need 2 say more about FA ?

Which stock is that ? well.... if she giving me 20% returns then only I tell u which one ^_-

1 comment:

maze said...

hi sifu, i have just purchase your book, and what left is joining your private blog, can u pm me thank you