Friday, August 16, 2013

^V^My XXX rose 15% , xxxxxxx rose 10% n xxxxxx oso rose 10 % from my cost ,blog up now or later ? ^V^





^V^

I am struggling whether to blog it now or later ? well..I decided 2 blog them up if they rose another  5% up .

Doubt ??? ask those who with me in my private blog or u can join in n see yrself ^_-

K... let touch a little bit on yummy food , I went 2 Singapore 4 holidays during Hari Raya , my relative brought me 2 this kopitiam called Restoran Kin Hua in Jalan Tan Hiok Nee,  JB .

Fyi, they r selling very yummy Nasi Padang ( Halal ) , d chef is Muslim n d restaurant boss is a Chinese. this Nasi Padang is as good as Yuan Suan Nasi Kandar in Ipoh !

 http://samyummyfood.blogspot.com/2010/09/v-ipoh-n-taiping-yummy-stuffs-indian.html

I can see more than 50% of d customers there r Singaporean ^_-

If u ever drop by in JB , this is a must try stuff !


1 comment:

Samgoss said...

Woww..Mas up 6 cts today...ah chart fat tatt looo...really ? perhaps u shld take a look at ah chart called to buy MAS @ 1.03 few months ago..click here 2 c >
http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-12-24T01:57:00-08:00&max-results=7


I am waiting 4 ah chart 2 post his super call on MAS..once he post it up..then I will blog up his call on MAS @ 1.03 ^_-

Mana lu nak lari mr ah chart ^_-