Monday, May 27, 2013

^V^Engtex @ 0.74 , now 0.945 ! Another RM24,000+ profit within 10 days ! can tak ada akal method does that ? ^V^




^V^

As known 2 u guys , I used 2 do blogging on every Friday of d week , but really pei tahan seeing my baby Engtex shot up today , giving me profit of RM24,000 + within 10 days ! LOL!

FYI, a lot of broking house still not aware of this bugger , once they start 2 give buy call , she will rose further up, that's 4 sure ^_-

Can ah chart do that ? can murah sakit do that ? I saw mr murah sakit asking his fans 2 by in Fitters @ 0.83 last week ( check Sin Chew Jit Poh ) , click here 2 c >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2013/05/v-happy-wesak-day-v.html

Ha ha we r talking about selling Fitters 4  profit  @ 0.81+  n darlie singh come n tell u 2 jump in ! what a joke ? y cant  his murah sakit method tell u 2 buy in Fitters @0.61 ??? y ? LOL!

U can see almost all my private blog fans r making big money from Engtex @0.74 , some r even calling me | D BEST " !! ha ha... still d old saying , among all FA bloggers , I am d lousiest ! but if u put me in ta camp ( alex lulu, ah chart , chinyk , darlie singh or may be mad mo mo cow ) confidently I will says " I AM D BEST " !!!  ^_-

Look at d first counter in my holding , up > 20% from my cost liao ??? she will up further ...doubt ? let c ok ? wanna 2 know which stock I refer 2 ? ha ha.... only my private blog fans knew it ^_-

8 n hv a nice day ^_-


4 comments:

Samgoss said...

D below is what I posted on 24/5/13

^V^

Yahoooo!!! Bingo! within my expectation ho ho ho !

Guys, good news 4 our Engtex ( see my latest attachment as above )

Our Engtex latest qe = up 80% from 4.18 cts to 7.41 cts ! u will definitely see her flying next Monday !

7.41 x 4 = 29cts , PE below 5 ! hence..4 this bugger 2 fly above 1.00 is sup sup sui !

Ho ho ho.... making money is happy but d one which give me optimum satisfaction is " all its movements n earning r within my expectation " ! YES !

My way of forecasting is proven WORK!

First , I notice that its bosses n company is having shares buy back like no 2molo!

2) D interim dividend on 13 June 2013

3) D year low n high , d gap is so big n she is hanging ard 0.74 d other day which is almost @ d bottom.

4) When mkt went down she went up !

5) She is traded @ low pe.

D above is how I do forecasting ! WORK n CHUN!

2 wee jin, I hv posted my Sendai sales under daily trade summary .

2 erojg, buy on pull back .

2 nong , 4low right behind me.

paperplaneinc said...

Hi Sam,
Want to join your private blog, but seems got problem with Clickbank there, any idea?

Thanks

Samgoss said...

2 山下聖人,

too bad..there is no other way of joining ^_-

I wonder y other ppl r able 2 join but u ?

Seems like we r " yau yuen mo fern " = no fate ^_-

Hv a nice day ^_-

paperplaneinc said...

Ok, I shall retry tomorrow. Thx.