Thursday, May 23, 2013

^V^ Happy Wesak Day . D importance of taking profit along d rise of stock mkt ^V^




^V^

I wish all of u a "happy Wesak Day " .

Let touch abit on shares , click d above attachments , u can see I hv bot in 80 lots of Fitters @ 0.61 ( sold all @ avg 0.80+- ) , 38 Lots of Sendai  @ 1.20 ( sold all @ 1.38 ) n 20 Lots of Benalec @ 1.21( sold all @ 1.48 ) , after d sales done , I swap some of  them 2 ????? , n  ????? ^_-

I hv also posted my comment of " how important 2 take profit along d rise of mkt ", see d attachment or read d below >


2 all , mkt is having pull back , I hv fans asking me about what shld they do now ?

Well..Didnt I tell u so, I asked u guys 2 4low right behind me , I buy u buy , I sell u sell !

Read yrself , d below is what I posted in my private blog under comments  on  21/5/13 >

Submitted on 2013/05/21 at 5:01pm
Summary of today trades :-

Sold all my remaining Benalec @ 1.48 n 30% ( 80 lots )of Pjdev-wc @ 0.31 , then swap some 2 XXXX @ 0.35 ( 100 lots )

Look at our XXXX n XXXX … coming up from behind slowly but surely ^_-

2 Yuri …try yr luck @ 0.355, dun chase at high !

2 Jcfs… XXXXX is above my cost liaooo… let c how , based on FA she still worth 2 hold.

2 D… XXXXX is a good penny stock 2 trade , low PE with minimum risk, d only short fall was she is a Masdaq counter ( code started with 00 )

XXXXX ? Good FA stock with PE only 6 , short fall was she is now traded @ year high. unlike XXXXX which year high was 0.525 , still got plenty of room 2 reach there.

2 all, u can see I am taking d profit along d rise of KLSE , ( except XXXXX , XXXX , XXXX )Y doing this ? it is bcos I wanna 2 safeguard my profit , I dun know when d mkt will go 4 pull back , if u hv taken profit in pocket , u will hv more confident on yr holding , u will not simply cut or chop off yr shares during mkt pull back.

My advice 2 u all , u better 4low right behind me  , I buy u buy , I sell u sell ^_-

Bear in mind , noone can sell at HIGHEST n buy @ LOWEST ! once sold dont look back !

********

Guys, If u failed 2 4low me , my advice..hold !ok ?

If u did 4low me , congrats ^_-


6 comments:

Ben said...

Hi bro Sam

Just i'd purchased your private blog . When can i log into your blog?

Already forward the Clickbank recepit to support@samgangblogspot.com

Thanks

Ben said...

Hi bro Sam

Just i'd purchased your private blog . When can i log into your blog?

Already forward the Clickbank receipt to support@samgangblogspot.com

Thanks

Samgoss said...

Dear ben ,

Give me yr email address n click bank receipt no pls , I will forward it to my I T man .

Jev said...

Hi sifu Sam,

I just renewed and have forwarded the receipt to samgangblogspot@gmail.com

When can I log in to the blog again?

Email : khlee688@gmail.com
Receipt No. : TVCQFYBE

Thank you =)

Foowin88 said...

Hi Sam, I would like to join your private blog, how to I do it ? and what's is the cost and how do I make payment ? Looking forward for your replay. Have a good day and happy trading....

Cheong

Samgoss said...

2 Foowin88 ,

Well..it is easy , can u see at d right top corner there, there is " Samgoss private blog login " ? click on that n 4low d procedure ^_-

Btw, May I know how u come across my blog ?