Friday, May 31, 2013

^V^ 1993 Super bull run . Planning can never catch up with changing ^V^



Latest update , Bot in 50 lots of XXXXXX @ 0.??+ .

B4 I talk about my new strategy , u guys need 2 understand y I hv new approach now , click n read my grandpapa  story >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009/01/v-wow-4-mil-offer-by-sour-seng-ah-seng.html

Take a look at my saving passbook ^_- can u see d chop "staff " there ?

@ that time , I just joint Public Bank as a banker , young n fresh ^_-

My starting salary was only RM1,000+ ,I dont know anything about PE, nta , gearing , book value .... totally noting about FA !

But then horrr.... with starting capital of 8K+ , I still managed 2 made > RM100,000 within a year !!! y ? it is not bcos of my smart ness, it is bcos of SUPER BULL RUN ! KLSE rose from 500+ to as high as 1,314 !

At that time , all r god of shares !  simply choose one stock @ beginning of d year , by end of d year .... if u dont make > 100% , u r considered failure !

D one whose made super big bulks r those speculators not fundamentalist ! if u talk about FA , ppl will laugh at u ! what FA ? aunties n ah pek can perform better than fund manager ! what say u ?

If u wanna 2 go 4 lunch in high class restaurant  ,If u dont make reservation , u cant find a seat 4 lunch !

Ask ard esp those old birds , ask them about 1993 super bull run , I can assure u , their smiles r from inner heart to surface , so real n so sweet ! they will never 4get in life .

I dare not 2 say we r heading 2 super bull run this time , but.... seems like it is on its way liaooo, if she really comes true , I can assure u..... laughing all d way 2 bank is only matter of time .

Bcos of this , I need 2 change my strategy again , from 90% FA stocks to 50% FA , 30% so so FA n 20% speculative stocks , of cos I will still stick with some fundamental ,avoid penny stocks with  PE > 15 , avoid bluechips with PE > 25 .

Conclusion , after d latest super bull run in 1993 , will it happen again after 20 years in 2013/2014 ? d possibility is there , chances r getting > 50% , let c how ^_-

Left out one more stuff about ????? , they r having shares buy back like no 2molo since months ago.

**************************************************


As mentioned above , I said 50% Solid FA , 30% so so FA n 20 % speculative stocks .

K... A???? n K????? , ????? r under this 30% so so FA .

????? n ????? r under 20% speculative stock.

????? , ?????? , ????? , ??? r under 50% solid FA .

I will look 4 more speculative stocks from now onward , cos still got limit 4 that.

K..come back 2 ????? , y I bot her ?

First ... She is under property sector , look around , all property counters hv gone up more than 50% , same to ????? but in term of PE ,   in current mkt, it is hard 4 u 2 find property counter with PE less than 10  !

Second ) Mkt is now focus on tiny pennies , ????? fall under that .

3) bn has recaptured ???? , I am sure they will do something 4 d good of ???? in order 2 maintain their power in next election ,????? shld be benefited from it .

My cost 4 ?????,  50 lots @ 0.26+ ,dont chase @ high , q there @ anything below 0.275.

13 comments:

mcarlosp said...

Dear Sam,

I have made payment on last Sun (26/05) via Paypal but have yet to hear from you on the login details. Kindly advise.

Samgoss said...

Dear yin poon , get me yr clickbank receipt n yr email add pls :-

mcarlosp said...

Hello Sam,

Just sent to you the receipt from my gmail.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

Samgoss said...

check yr email mcarl????@yahoo.com

login id is mca???? password=12????

Login id already created on 26 May 2013

Samgoss said...

Congrats Red , I am opposite of u , I am still holding 70% of Engtex , I dont feel surprise if this bugger cross >1.50 , anyway..I will sell on strength n in stages 2molo , I may keep 30% under my pillow if there is no other stock 2 swap.

MHB ? Based on FA n its Balance sheet , healthy n not bad , but its PE is too high , latest QE = 3.2 , PE > 20 , too high. wait 4 my gem call 2molo.

2 wee jin, can u pls repost yr query again , accidentally deleted it , sorry 4 that .

2 all , I hv detected one super gem , low PE with very good future earning , PE < 6 . I will buy in 2molo , wait 4 my updates ok ?

This one u can put more on it , says about 30 to 40% of yr fund .

Gd luck , gtg now..... boarding time.

paperplaneinc said...

Hi Sam, I have made payment,and sent you email, but has not got any ID also. my email is paperplane.inc@gmail.com

Mine is May29

SBNST said...

Pls email me stncws@yahoo.com abt subscptn service tq stanley

Samgoss said...

To sun Har sing Yan ,

Post here yr clickbank receipt n email add for me to proceed , without that I can't help u ! Post it here in my public blog !

Samgoss said...

To stanley ,

Don't post yr Hp numbers here ! Can u see at right top corner of my blog ? There is a "SAMGOSS private log in " click on that n proceed ! That is !

Samgoss said...

To sun Har sing Yan

Done check yr email !

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Mac here, and a newbie to this stock market. i'm keep reading ur blog and try understand it all. Sorry for a question, actually what is mean FA and TA?

Samgoss said...

Hello Mac ,

Fa = fundamental analysis , ta = technical analysis or also known as. Tak Ada Akal method which is adopted by ta losers such as nexttrade alex lulu , ah chart , chinyk , mike cable ......

Samgoss said...

Oh yah ?

I shares only workable method to my fans , unlike ta losers akexlulu , ah chart ... They shares holland method to their fans :-

Anyway , yr bank balance by d end of d year is d final count :-