Tuesday, August 9, 2011

^V^ Believe it or not ? Uncle sam still can make money in bear mkt ! Ranhill @0.72 ! this is what I called "股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 /输 我独醒 / 赢" !^V^








^V^
Bot 45 lots of Ranhill@ 0.72 on last Wednesday , this morning Ranhill suspended with announcement as below >

Ranhill Berhad (“RB” or the “Company”) wishes to announce that it has on even date received a Notice of Take-Over Offer (“Notice”) from Maybank Investment Bank Berhad, on behalf of Cheval Infrastructure Fund L.P. (acting via its general partner, TAEL Management Co. (Cayman) Ltd), Tan Sri Hamdan Mohamad, Ranhill Corporation Sdn Bhd, Lambang Optima Sdn Bhd and Pacific Energy Overseas Ltd (collectively known as the “Joint Offerors”) in respect of the Joint Offerors’ intention to undertake take-over offer to acquire all the remaining ordinary shares of RM1.00 each in RB (“Offer Shares”) not already owned by the Joint Offerors for a cash offer price of RM0.90 per Offer Share (“Offer”).

In relation to the Offer, the Board of Directors (“Board”) of RB will upon its deliberation, announce whether it intends to seek an alternative person to make a take-over offer for the Offer Shares.

In accordance with the Malaysian Code on Take-Overs and Mergers 2010, the Board of RB will be appointing an Independent Adviser for purposes of the Offer.

***

Though I hv only 45 lots in hand ( 4 me is too little, n if not bcos of d dow crash, I would hv buy in more !!!) with 45 lots in hand, probably I can make about 9 K+-, not a big sum but I am damn happy cos we can still make money in SUPER BEARISH MKT ! not agree ?

2 all ta losers out there, this is what I called "股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 /输 我独醒 / 赢" ! un ? Ha ha

So how ta losers n mike ? sour ? Jgn marahyah ? LOL


Dow down another 600 points+ this morning, no need 2 ask ah kuai... today sure another round of red sea across d board !

See ? read d posting posted by me in my blog yesterday... DONT CATCH D FALLING KNIFE ! in bear mkt..d more u buy , d more u DIE !

If u hv shortsighted n unable 2 read my attachments, read d below >

Woww... blood across d street today , panic selling across d board, this is not d first time I hv seen this, in year 1994, 1998, 2008.... scared ? sorry not 4 me ^_- what "wind wave" I havent seen b4 ?

See ? I told u guys not d time 2 collect right ? , in bear mkt, u think it is cheap, she will down even more ! 2 all , 4 d coming 3 months, basically u can 4get about share mkt liaoo , go away n spent more time with other stuffs , mkt needs time 2 recover , stocks that I bought r mostly FA sound , keep it under yr pillow ,trust me ... there is no 4ever bear mkt N oso no 4ever bull mkt , if u choose 2 chop here..well I hope u can buy back @ cheaper price but is not an easy task , good luck.

Once again.. I am very comfortable with my cash vs shares ratio now , n will not do any sell orders at this type of panic mkt ^_-

My advice, dont be panic 2 sell off yr stocks , stay cool ^_-

^V^

2 all yr posted questions, once again... dont catch d falling knife, d more u buy in bear mkt d more u die !

No buying in bear mkt ! hold yr stocks n stay aside.

***

2 kc n all... I know I am damn lansi n kuai lan in blogger world , but when come 2 integrity , those who 4low me since 2001 in osk forum know it very well , I dont cheat ppl 4 living esp in shares picks !

As I said, I dont rely on u guys 4 living , I am a financial freedom man long long time ago... creating this blog is 2 help newbies 2 make $$$ in shares mkt ! sometimes money cant buy satisfaction !d more u stay with me d more u know who is actually "samgoss"

Samgoss is a damn kuai lan n lansi bugger but with one sincere n kind heart ! cos he knows what is karma very well ^_-

Btw, teasing ta losers will never make my karma weak ! that's 4 sure !!!


When rain comes , all will get wet , when bear come..IN SHORT TERM, be it FA or shit stocks , all will bow down 2 MR BEAR , d different is d impact on FA stocks is quite minimum as compared 2 shit stocks !

u guys still remembers what d useless ta chartist commented about KLCI when she was @ 1,590 ? they said it will touch 1,650 by end of d year , how now ? all changed n downgraded their calls , is that not "MA HOW PAO " ?

is ta works ? MY FOOT !

right mike loser ? yah b4 i 4get, if u think by calling me fai chai can ease yr pain on yr shares losses, pls go ahead mike ^_-..i am a nice guy , as long as u feel happy , I am happy ^_- Ha ha

good luck n 8 ^_-





3 comments:

Samgoss said...

2 kc n all... I know I am damn lansi n kuai lan in blogger world , but when come 2 integrity , those who 4low me since 2001 in osk forum know it very well , I dont cheat ppl 4 living esp in shares picks !

As I said, I dont rely on u guys 4 living , I am financial freedom man long long time ago... creating this blog is 2 help newbies 2 make $$$ in shares mkt ! sometimes money cant buy satisfaction !d more u stay with me d more u know who is actually "samgoss"

Samgoss is a damn kuai lan n lansi bugger but with one sincere n kind heart ! cos he knows what is karma very well ^_-

Btw, teasing ta losers will never make my karma weak ! that's 4 sure !!!

Samgoss said...

Guys, I hv sold 25 lots of Ranhill @0.88 cts, balance 20 lots left in hand... Yum sing bros ^_-

Though not a big gain 4 me but I feel extremely happy cos we managed 2 make >20% gain from super bearish mkt !

till then..stay tune ^_-

n mike lose + all ta losers...sour ? jgn marah yah ? LOL

Samgoss said...

2 Neo ... dont angkat me so high lah, I am just a layman , I like 2 make ppl drop their spec ! dont let ppl read u like a book ! It is a failure if ppl can read u like a book !

2 soonhuat , listen 2 my advice..stay aside n do other stuffs , mkt get badly hurt, it needs time 2 recover, today rebound is merely a technical stuff ! dont dream of mkt climbing back to 1,630 in short term ! very unlikely, just use common sense n think... a lot of ppl get stuck @ high last week, no idiots will push up 4 them 2 run ! agreed ?

4 those who hv bottom fish this morning, if u managed grab some, sell n take profit 2molo !