Saturday, August 13, 2011

^V^ New Camry 2012 ! LD vs LCW d fight of d century ^V^

















^V^

How u like d new Camry 2012 ? 4 me..I think it is nice ! sharp front with very good side view , d only short fall was its back lamp , look like ugly accord ! overall...It looks better than current model but definitely looks MUCH MUCH better than accord !

2 118 n all badminton fans , we r expecting d fight of d century btwn LD n LCW comes this Sunday , who will win ? well... based on current form , both r in superb form , LD has lifted up his form since Indonesia Open , u can see from d match he played against sazaki yesterday night , this is d LD we used 2 see , great stuff with his powerful smashing !without this killing smashing stuff, he will never beat LCW ! that's 4 sure !

My prediction is 50 : 50 , d one with patience n great form in d final will be d CHAMPION !

Anyway, I wish LCW all d best n let hope he can be d first Malaysian 2 be crowned as new WORLD CHAMPION !

Touch a little bit on Koo/Tan, these 2 buggers played poorly yesterday , esp Koo... I think Woon Tien How can do better than him if he partner with Tan , see how they tamed d korean pairs no 1 pair in Sudirman Cup !?? They won it in straight sets !


11 comments:

山芭佬 said...

sam师傅!
好久没在这留言,不过有在这里潜水偸师.(不过最近好像没什么功夫可学了,全都在你的私人部落了!:()哈哈!
\
我也觉得这新款的CAMRY很美.不错!

SAM师傅!山芭佬有个想问问你.假如我要SAM师傅给一个股我买,长期投资,完全不卖的话,师傅你会建议我买什么股??千万别对我说天机不可泄露哦.哈哈!

知道你喜欢吃,不知道有没有到过文冬搵吃??野味?ABC?云吞面??山芭佬欢迎你到山芭佬的山芭里做客.哈哈!

祝你天天快乐!日日HAPPY!

Samgoss said...

2 山芭佬.

文冬搵吃 ? been there b4 but tak sempat nak cari makan ^_-..野味? sorry..I cant eat野味! bad luck will stick 2 me once once I eat 野味 , no joke !

Picks 4 long term ? of coz plenty in my list , I hv 2 Bluechip stocks in my radar , 100% win in long term, just waiting 4 d right timing 2 enter ^_-

Wanna 2 know which one ? though it is not 天机不可泄露 but still I cant release here..coz a lot of ta losers spamming here ^_-

Samgoss said...

^V^

What a match ! What a superb performance by both of them !

So close so close !这么近那么远 !

This is what we called 二奶命!命裡有時終需有 ,命裡無時莫強求 !

Anway, he has done d best , he has done us proud !

Dato LCW, we r proud of u !

I hv just blogged up "god of badminton " from youtube , enjoy it ^_-

He is really GOD OF BADMINTON ! 4 times World n All england champion + 1 Olympic champion , I dare 2 say his achievements r 前无古人 , 后无来者 !!!

良中 said...

$ifu 118 here, i hv to come to ur public blog as i hv problem in renewing my membership. I've tried few times to fill the form from the hyperlink you email to me but failed to get the payment done. The following message appeared instead: " There were 1 error on the page: we were unable to authorize your payment. Please make corrections to your payment information and try again or try a different payment method."
So could you tell me what error was that and what other payment method for the membership renewal should there has any.
Please advise and thank you.

Samgoss said...

Noted 良中 ^_-

Will solve it 4 u later.

Samgoss said...

Ho ho ho Our ?????? rising slowly but surely today, 8% up today ^_-

Wanna 2 know which stock ta losers esp mike loser ?

Ha ha... call me papak n I will tell u which one it is ^_-

良中 said...

$ifu tis is 118, Thanks God tat i finally able to complete the form n hv made my payment. the receipt has already been emailed to the required email add.
While waiting for approval to access to ur private blog $ifu, i'll jz drop few lines here.
Talking abt the match between LCW n LD, i would say both of them had displayed the sentional n highest level of badminton to all the badminton fans. So LCW, u didn't lose, u made Malaysian proud instead especially in the 3rd game when u were leading 16-13 n match point 20-19 also 2nd match point 21-20. It's jz tat luck wasn't on ur side tat Final nite. Cheers LCW !

Samgoss said...

2 118, u r absolutely right ^_-

Sometimes lick play a very important role in life ! n oso sometimes all these r fated !

like old saying :-

命裡有時終需有 ,命裡無時莫強求 !

Samgoss said...

Just attached a youtube about an interview with Lin Dan >

林丹眼中的李宗伟

Samgoss said...

OMG ! mkt down >20 points this morning but our XXXXX up 2 cts ? another ranhill in making ?

Wanna 2 know which one mr ta loser ? panggil bapak dulu LOL ^_-

Samgoss said...

OMG ! mkt down 15 points today but my xxxxx rose another 5% ? y arh ? FA ? ha ha...

Total about 15% rise from day one I bot ( bot on last Thursday when mkt crash )!

Should I review now or wait 4 another 5 % up then only blog ?

What say u ta losers n mike loser ? he he..i am sure u guys r spamming here ...too bad u cant get d sweet from my private blog ^_-

see yah ?