Saturday, August 6, 2011

^V^OMG ! Why >3,300 members followed sickco sam ? r they sick too ? ^_- Yummy Wantan Mee in Cheras ^V^






^V^

I got this message from one ta loser called magpie , he asked me 2 see doctor wor !?? well... 2 be very frank mr magpie, I am not sick BUTTTTT VERY SICK !!!

I AM EXTREMELY SICK when I deal with ta losers ^_- LOL ! like that ok arh ? u know since day one I born, d doctor told my mom that this child was infected by some sort of virus called " anti ta " germ ! it is a very serious illness , if u dont let him "F" around with ta losers, he will die within few years , but no worry aunty, cos there r a lot of ta losers in shares mkt , they r more than enuf 2 keep this child alive , d more this child "F" ta losers, d more stronger n smarter he will be, so aunty...dont worry, yr child will grow up healthily ^_- LOL !

D above is d advice by d doctor , so anymore ta losers out there 2 keep me alive ? anyone ? ^_-

Btw, there r more than 3,300 members in my private blog , click here 2 see >

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GYW-rdwnDS4/TUOb0BI6i_I/AAAAAAAADoA/Wm_0IeUSpSc/s1600/3155.jpg

http://samgangcharity.blogspot.com/2011/01/v-blog-spammer-moolah-his-buddy-mike.html


y they followed me? r they sick oso ? ha ha can answer me mike loser n magpie ?

2 magpie, if u think by saying samgoss is sick can ease yr shares losses pain , well...no harm saying, as long as it can heal yr pain, pls go ahead ^_- LOL>

Touch a little bit on shares>

DJA down > 500 points, when rain comes, everyone get wet ! so.. as expected...KLCI down badly today , worry ? sorry not 4 me , cos we hv taken some profit on stock like dijacor-wa , Sendai , I??? lately , profit well protected .

That's y I always insist of "take certain profit when stock on d rise " , cos u will never know what will happened 2molo ? luckily I hv taken profit on Sendai yesterday , otherwise..I need 2 start from zero again ^_-

I am comfortable with my stock vs cash ratio at this moment ,I can sleep well with my FA method even DOW down another 500 points tonight , right mike loser ?^_-

Someone asked me is this d time 2 buy low ? well...

I dont think this is d time 2 collect now, cos a lot of ppl get caught in recent rise , they r waiting 2 sell off esp when T + 3 due !

My cash vs share ratio is now stood @ 6 : 4 +- , as u can see from my previous postings, I always do swap, take profit n swap.

K.. look at my previous calls ( latest 3 months picks )

Dijacor-wa ( cost 0.39 , sold 30% ard 0.63+- )

I???? ( cost 1.02, sold 40% avg 1.16 , still in green )

T????? ( still holding, cost 0.705+ still in green )

C?????( cost 0.83, still in green )

?????-wa ( bot back 10 lots @0.58, losing 2 cts )

R????? (cost 0.72 , still in green)

After 500 points down by Dow n 25 points down by klse today , wont u think they r outperformed ? ^_-

Let come 2 yummy stuff again , if u like Wantan Mee , dont miss out this one >

Yulek Wantan Mee in Taman Yulek Cheras , this stall is located @ restaurant Meng Shiang in Jalan Kaskas 2 . Biz hour mon- sun ( tue off) 8am to 3 pm.

Besides 享记 n 冠记 wantan mee , I will say this Yulek watan mee is no lesser yummy than 享记 n 冠记 ! make sure u add it with Siew Yuk n Char Siew , its siew yuk is damn crispy ! once u try it, u will surely come back again ^_-

As usual , u need 2 wait 4 at least half an hour during peak time , if possible, avoid going there during breakfast n lunch time.

Happy yummy time ^V^

2 comments:

Samgoss said...

Wowww I got 7 comments posted by mike loser again ha ha... he scold me like hell...ha ha..from d comments he posted, I can see he got very frustrated n upset with d comments I posted on him, y mike ? feel d pain ? u hurt ? or u badly burnt bcos using tak ada akal method ?

Come on mike, be firm abit..k ? dont get so fras lah....

I like u mike..u r as cute as mad mad cow ^_-

Samgoss said...

Oppsss..mike loser gave comments again, he said he is not frus, he didnt get burnt ! ha ha his answer is like khir toyo answered 2 Badan Pencegah Rasuah " gua tak ada terima rasuah , gua boleh sumpah " LOL>

Right mike ? u really sound like him^_-

Anyway, dont worry .. just throw away yr tak ada akal method n learn FA from now, u will recover all yr ta losses 4 SURE ! go go go mike... throw away yr ta now !

now or never !!! LOL.

Jgn marah yah ?