Friday, August 6, 2010

^V^ Bstead 3.71 serta jawapan utk Graduan Imran Mohd ^V^








^V^

2 bro Mohd Imran , first of all thanks 4 yr compliment ^_- fyi, I am not smarter than anyone of u , is my right method that make me who I am today ^_- definitely not tak ada akal method (ta) jgn marah yah ta losers ?? ^_-

Joining investment bank will make u good in shares investment ? my answer is not necessary ! if u r using tak ada method (ta) 4 shares investment , u r nothing but a loser even u join in JP Morgan !!! BUTTTTT... if u r using FA 4 shares investment , I can assure u that u can put those "fun managers ( such as darlie singh )"in pocket easily ! ^_- doubt ? look at me ! I am just a char kuey teoy man with only standard 3 education background , but still managed 2 fool all those so called tak ada akal followers like a stupid fool ! see ?


mohd imran said...
hye Sam.i am one of your follower long2 time ago.thank you very much teaching me on FA.i made a lot of profit and no loss this year.i want to ask u if joining investment bank will make me better at investing? i am finishing my university degree end of this year and i like investment.thanks.

August 3, 2010 10:53 PM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2900671137131972978&postID=5733744054394684598

***

K come back 2 serious biz, Wowww bstead jumped up again, from 3.71 to current level of 4.36 ( 4.36 + 5cts dividend= 4.41 ) ha ha is buy n hold a sucker ? frus ? sour ? Ta losers ? jgn marah yah ? ^_-

forehand call as below :-

Samgoss said :-

Published on: Apr 12, 2010 @ 18:25

Dear all,

As known 2 u guys , I hv bot in 20lots bstead @ 3.71 this morning , 3.71 x 20 = > 70K ( of course with some swap from perisai n favco that taken profit this morning ), Y i am so confident on this stock ?

Well, see d attached picture , u can see its latest earning stood @ 0.16cts , - My estimation 4 next 4Q = 0.160 x 4 = 0.64, estimate PE on current price 3.71 = 5.7 (DPS ard 0.275), this PE is low enuf as compared 2 average plantation PE of 12+

Look at its dividend yield :-

Dividend 4 2009 = 0.175 ( 7.5 sen on Q3, 5 sen on Q2 and 5 sen on Q1), 2008 = 0.3 ( 25% on Q4, 15% on Q3, 10% on Q2 and 10% on Q1), 2007 = 0.3 ( 36% on Q4, 14% on Q3 and 10% on Q2)
worst come 2 worst, if mkt make a big u turn , take it as FD lol ^_-

Theme play :-
World economy is back on track , oil price hits usd 85 yesterday night , d current n next coming theme shld be O N G , O NG up CPO will 4low thru , CPO price also shot up handsomely , with d current PE of 5.7 , + High NTA of4.40+ , High dividend yield n oso d on coming theme play , Bstead @ 3.71 is definitely a gem esp 4 those with holding power.

I hv check with icap n PB mutual fund , I found that they r holding bstead @ cost more than 4.10+ , hence , @ 3.71 , I will says it is very safe n good bargain buy.

Average PE 4 plantation = 12 , let take PE 8 for bstead , 0.64 x 8 = RM5.10 , be more conservative abit, > RM4.50 shld not be a problem at all .

One more stuff , lot of sour ta losers barking n crying out there , they said I am manipulating u guys 4 my own benefit, ha ha..see how sour n fras all these monkeys r !?? so..beware bros.. 4 safe play , dont buy bstead above my cost of 3.71 , ha ha... I am conman , u know ^_-?

I con u guys on faber @1.05, citi @ 3.10, kfima @ 0.65, leader @0.79, favco0.75 , mitra @1.03, ynh @ 1.53..... ha ha u guys shld be losing like hell by now liaoooo ^_- still wanna 2 4low me ?

Ha ha ha , 2 ck5354 , dun worry, I know who is playing shit behind , see ? these r yr former buddies in seng gang , d true face of yr die hard TA buddies, 4 letters words, curse , shit... all over d place ! now u know Y I like 2 teach yr former sifu seng a lesson ?

Ck, see ? after u shifted 2 FA , judge yr own , doesnt it much much better than tak ada akal method ? jz look at yr blog performance, results speak all ^_-

Well done ck 5354 ^_-

***
2 kc..see ? bstead is moving slowly but surely 4.11 liaoo ha ha how ta losers ? is buy n hold a sucker ? ho ho ho.

Look at my ?????..also moving slowly but surely ! see ? do i need tak ada akal 2 times my entry ? guys... all these r common sense ! ???? hv been hanging ard 1.03 4 past 2 weeks , she dropped from 1.85+- n ta losers r buying heavily + goldman sachs oso buying in big bulk, PE < 10... from here we can see they will definitely support ???? @ 1.00+- ! if i lose, they will even lose more $$$$$ ! hence... come ta losers, push down yr counter if u dare !

Take another look at ????..vol lai liaooo, I am damn sure $$$$ is on d way 2 me , question is how much i am gonna 2 make aje ^_- sour spamming ta losers ? frus ? ha ha

2 shong , dont say like that , we r d same , I am not smarter than u, jz that my method make me what I am today ^_- right method right method ! if u r using tak ada akal method (ta), be it hovard or cambridge graduates , 101% sure that u will end up like a stupid fool ! jgn marah yah ? ^_-

2 noivce, of course hold , I am still holding n no buying n selling lately ! if d privatization is on, u can expect something > 0.65 !

2 all sam members, d attached portfolio was published on April 2010 , oledi taken profit on myeg , tgoff-wa ( left only 10lots ), success, mitra, leader n Favco , new stocks that bot recently r ????, ???? , ?????-wa ????? n ????? ^_- all these stocks r not included in the above portfolio, pls take note.

10 comments:

Samgoss said...

2 wan, yes ! I hv been using this method since year 2000 ( see this blog- www.samltt88@blogspot.com ) , what I can say is so far so good ! managed 2 achieved success rate of 80% , 8 out of 10 picks, 8 will strike , n d other 2 r either staying flat or lose. it has proven many times ! dare not 2 say it is d best method but definitely a WORKABLE WAY !

Remember I talked about PE vs sector PE in my ebook 2 ? look at my bstead , stated there bstead PE 8 vs avg cpo PE of 12 , exactly what happened now! she is doing d catching up now.

I remember there was this ta loser called kl , he came here & lough at me when bstead dip beow 3.50 , ha ha where is this loser gone now ? this is FA ! i cant catch @ lowest but I can roughly know where is its fair value ^_-

know why TA losers refuse 2 use FA ? bcoz there want fast money , most of them got no capital 2 invest, with limited capital they cant hold stock 4 longer term, they want something like small knife cut big tree ! ha ha got such free lunch in this world arh ? if small knife can cut big tree , people no need 2 work anymore ! insaf lah mangsa ta !

2 ken..XXXX is still worth 4 long term hold , I swap is bcos I see better value in bstead n citi ^_-

???? ? I hv said it in my previous posting ..0.50+- is good bargain buy , as 4 S???? ...
S????? @1.37
Day's Range: 1.36 - 1.37
52wk Range: 0.57 - 1.45

latest qe = 1?.?? revenue = 66,743

last year same qtr = ?.30 revenue = 43,030

what went wrong here ?

same thing! revenue jumped 50% but earning jumped triple ! not possible.. let do some adjustment here >

revenue jumped 50% , earning shld jump 50% oso, hence... ?.3 x 1.5= ?.45

?.45 x 4 = ??.8cts ! PE = 5 ! good one ! really a good catch ! it is oso a good dividend payer ! constant dividend paid @ 4.5cts , if u take d average price of 0.57 -1.45 , giving u interest of 4.5% ( almost as same as FD rate )

Guys... learn something new here based on its 5 years high n low, see this > http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=????.KL&t=5y

she is now almost @ historical high, so how now ? sell ? stay aside ? my answer is NO ! it is a good bargain buy, know y ? cos..look at its earning growth .... 2007 eps=?.7 , 2008 eps = ??.68 n now..1 st qtr oledi giving u qe of ??.38... see d growth here ? not necessary we hv 2 avoid when stock stood @ historical high PE, u must see its growth as well, if there is no growth n stock price traded at historical high, then only u avoid from buying in, in this case.. S????? is good 2 buy 4 mid n long term hold.

good one good one ! I may consider to do swap 2 this stock...

Samgoss said...

Ho ho ho , Bstead is now 4.17 liaooo slowly but surely baby ^_-

jgn marah yah ta losers ?^_-

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/139640

此外,《新海峡时报》也报道,雪州总警长卡立阿布巴卡也证实,查案官在发现字条的重要性后,已经向警方报案。

该报也引述消息声称,雪州警方承认这名查案官有所疏忽,并辩称由于该名查案官是马来人,所以才不了解字条上所写的中文字

hello mr police man, dont worry , we rakyat will surely believe what u said, u said yr mom is still virgin,,we definitely believed u, dont worry ! cos we r very smart ppl , we sure believe yr mom is still virgin story ^_-

Verdict said...

Mr ben gan from wisdom wise, nice chart ! I am still holding it.

TQ uncle sam for yr kfima @0.68

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2010/03/v-bingo-after-faber-105-kfima065-it-is.html

Samgoss said...

Ha ha now only ta loser called 2 buy kfima @1.11 arh ? oledi > 80% up then only they realized kfima iss a gem ? y so slow one ? y their tak aa akal method never tell them 2 enter @ 0.68 ?

ha ha I am going 2 blog this up in my next posting 2 gether with FA formula/procedure by this weekend, say tune dude^_

Samgoss said...

Ha ha now only ta loser called 2 buy kfima @1.11 arh ? oledi > 80% up then only they realized kfima iss a gem ? y so slow one ? y their tak ada akal method never tell them 2 enter @ 0.68 ?

ha ha I am going 2 blog this up in my next posting 2 gether with FA formula/procedure by this weekend, say tune dude^_

Verdict said...

Sifu Sam, Ben 's reply as below > what say u ?

Chart
There is a saying that if you don't like charts, you don't belong to Wall Street. A stock chart is a graphic design of the price movements of a stock. Charts never lie. The problem with charts is that they show you what has happened. They did not show you what will happen, only what is likely to happen.
It is not easy to be competent in chart reading. You need to have practice, practice and more practice.
There are many types of charts. Line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks are some of them. Actually, they all give you the some information.
Charts are like electricity. If you know how to use them, they serve you well. If you don't they may electrify you. So do be careful with charts.

Samgoss said...

2 46854

Exactly !

說「吃虧就是ta的人」,多半不是FA的人 ^_-

How u like this ? ^_-

Samgoss said...

Woww bstead rose another 7cts today , is now 4.26 liaooo really slowly but surely stock ! waittttt.... this monring mkt was down wor ? how come bstead shot up ? FA ? ha ha..jgn marah yah ta loser ^_-

2 118 ... my advice, take at least 30% profit first !

2 all. my formula/procedur posting will only be out after 1st of Sep, know y ? cos there r still 3.5% non renewed members r waiting 4 this posting , I am sure out of this 3.5% non renewed member, 80% r spamming ta losers , Y need 2 benefiting them ? ha ha

My procedure/formula article send 2 u guys by "EMAIL" , make sure u dun change yr log in eamil..k ?

2 118 n all..read this >

2 PM , ha ha u r really a shit player ! pasang api ka? ha ha doesnt matter , as known 2 all, I am a ta killer , scared of no tak ada akal losers !

k... one very simple question , since ah ben said chart tell a lot of stories,,right ? then how come chart never tell him kfima is coming when she was hanging ard 0.68 ? no stories telling ? y ? bukan u bilang ta tell a lot of stories ? so ah ben, mana lu punya cerita ?

FA tell a lot of stories ! my FA tell me that kfima @ 0.68 is actually a gem if one hv holding power n patience , see ? less than 8 months u got >90% ( I locked in my profit about 35% in less than 4 months ) returns in hand liaooo..see ?

Now tell me which methods r telling alot of stories?

FA tell alot of stories when faber @ 1.05, tgoff-wa@0.68, bstead @3.71,citi..gopeng..... mana tak ada akal method tell u these stories ?

I will definitely blog this up by latest end of this week..stay tune K?

Samgoss said...

Yah 4get this >

There is a saying that if u dont like FA , u belongs 2 "HOLLAND LAND " ^_-

Jgn marah yah ?

Samgoss said...

2 118 n tcg82, no need 2 thanks me but u yrself, cos u hv patience n faith in FA , unlike those impatient members , they came here 2 seek 4 quick money , they want something buy today up 2molo ! ha ha..if i can do that , I am not human being anymore but GOD OF SHARES liaooo ! make sense abit , how one could make $$$$ within few days if not bcos of luck ? use backside 2 think oso can tell lar ! only ta losers will tell this !

U see , ta losers always talked about cut loss , seems like they r playing safe..play safe ? my foot ! what if kfima drop back 2 0.68 from 1.11 ? is this u call play safe ? let me tell u what is play safe besides using rubber ! play safe is when stocks r trading @ almost historical low with PE < 8 , that's called play safe ! not yr tak ada akal method calling buy when stock has shot more than 90% ! yes ! based on FA , kfima @ 1.11 is still worth 4 buying ! but plssss 4 god sake... dont tell me yr tak ada akal method can tell alot of stories thru chart ! if it does, then y not yr ta tell u 2 buy kfima @ 0.68 ? y no stories telling ?

ta not functioning at all ? ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_-

I hv taken profit on kfima ( about 50%+-) long time ago , if u guys still remember what i said about "compounding effect " , 50K capital with 15% pa compounding effect will give u 865K+ returns in 20 years !

That's Y i always took profit when stock rose > 30% !

will blog this up in my next posting oso.