Friday, July 30, 2010

^V^ This is samgoss =TA KILLER n Tgoff-wa @ 0.68 ^V^







^V^
2 ta losers out there, I am sure u guys wanna 2 know d bugger whose always make u fras , mad & sour , right ? u wanna 2 know how he looks like ? ha ha see d attachment, this is d kuai lan bugger that make u jump up n down , make u looks like super fool ! ha ha jgn marah yah ^_-

Latest update, sold another 5 lots of tgoff-wa @1.10 , bal left behind is now 15 lots . take note : In year 2009 , I hv total 60 lots of tgoff-wa @0.70+ in hand , 35 lots profit taken in pocket ( see d attachment ).

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2010/07/v-to-hg-all-ta-losers-do-i-need-to.html

2 kwanyik, oledi inform technical support, will solve yr problem asap.

latest update on my membership status, final renewal 96.5% , 3.5 % pending or not going to renew, butttt...at the same time , there are about 73 new members join in , hence, overall my success rate is still above 100% ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_-

I am happy n satisfied with this result , not bcos of money that I made but endorsement n trust that I gained from u guys ^_- kamsiah 2 all ^_^

2 novice , I am always around just that when mkt is heading south , I prefer to do nothing rather than just talk nonsense, like WB once said, when there is nothing to do, do nothing ^_-

Bingo tgoff-wa strike again , guys... see ? almost 90% of my picks strike ! this is FA , u dont know when she will come but definitely come one day !

If one tell u , he knows when 2 buy today n sell 2molo with big big gain like those ta losers , do u trust these buggers ?

Articles from Malaysia reserve :-
http://www.themalaysianreserve.com/SubPage.asp?pageid=4&eventid=5255

Technical analysis fails to make money
29.07.2010, Thursday
Analysts who use patterns in price and volume charts to forecast gains or losses in the stock market fail to make investors money, according to a study of technical analysis by Birinyi Associates Inc. The advance-decline line, which represents the number of daily gains minus declines, is an example of technical analysis that fails to forecast market moves, according to a report Tuesday by the Westport, Connecticut- based firm.

******
Sometimes, I asked myself , am I born 2 be TA killer ? is my previous life got something to do with tak ada akal method ? may be I lost till pokai using ta method in my previous life, that's y I am so anti tak ada akal method ha ha... may be may be ^_-

Patience n holding power with right method will surely make u rich !

k... historical high PE n low pe 4 XXXXX. 8 years high was 2.50 n low was 0.50. ( take note : I presume there is no bonus issued in btwn , otherwise yr calculation on PE would be out !)

simple ! take d most recent years eps , 6.6cts (2009) / 12 cts (2008) ... so 6.6 + 12 = 18.6 , 18.6 /2 = 9.3 cts !

8 years high xxxxxx = PE 26 woww so high arh must be in bull year I guess .

8 years low ?????? , ?????= PE 5.3

XXxx latest EPS stood @ = 4.43 ( 1st qtr of 2009 = 4.43, 1st qtr of 2008 = 1.13) , 4.43 x 4 = 17.72cts

?????? = PE 5.5

Wait.... 4.43 compared to its QTQ of 1.13c ts , variance = 3.3cts, hence we shld take d average , 4.43 + 1.13 = 5.56 , 5.56/2= 2.78cts

????? x 4 qtrs - ??????cts est eps.

????/1????? = PE ??

k..now compare with its historical high n low PE, H?? n L??, now is ??? . well...very close to bottom than peak, based on PE wise..this stock still got room 2 move up !

k... after these what next ?

ha ha...as usual, pls digest d above first..

2 be continued 2molo ^_-

Friends of mine from UK came to visit me d other day , I brought them to GLASS HOUSE in Serendah ( near Ulu Yum ) it is a chalet located in jungle, not a bad place 4 those who love green n nature , we eat all d way from batu cave 2 ulu yum , stay a night there n took all d yummy foods @ ulu yum /batang kali.

visit this site if u wanna 2 know further :-

http://blog.yam.com/bonebell/article/28531516


4 reservation , u need to book 3 months in advance

Off peak - RM450+ per night

Peak ( sat /sun ) RM650+ per night


雙文丹——瀑布+玻璃屋(上方兩張照片及下方左圖)+七口井(下方右圖)

其實,烏雪有太多的瀑布,但骨叮噹在這裡要提醒大家,去瀑布的時候要額外小心,因為據當地人說,這裡的瀑布有很多漩渦,若不小心就會被漩渦給卷下去。

在這裡要特別提一提“玻璃屋”,這些玻璃屋是以度假屋的方式出租給外地人的。

租客可在玻璃屋當中親近大自然,因為玻璃屋顧名思義,是以全玻璃搭建而成的屋子。

裏面的設計全都是讓租客感受大自然的奧妙,所以當睡醒時,一睜開眼,就可看到樹林。據知,要租玻璃屋就要到Bangsar(有網址的,但骨叮噹很懶去找,你們自己找啦……),租金為RM300多起跳,據知最貴的是500多塊一晚。

8 comments:

James said...

sifu sam,你的生活真的快乐似神仙,很羡慕你,我老了,很想像你一样出外看世界,不过我刚创业,没什么时间,预计明年开始应该可以了,创业真的很刺激,很好玩,人生有多少个十年,我今年38,在不创,就没机会了。你说是吗?

Samgoss said...

2 國林維, absolutely correct ! dont judge thing by its surface , jz like ta losers , they never thought that char kuey teoy cina pek can put them in pocket easily ! ha ha

This is a big lesson 2 them , dont look down ppl esp china ah pek !

Smart or moron determined by brain play !

2 James , 羡慕我? why ? no need 2 羡慕我 , I hv came across all d tough time during my 20s , I am about yr age , though money is important , but money is not everything ! most important is u must know how 2 manage yr money , a guy with 20K income per month with monthly expenses > 20K is nothing better than a guy with 5k but managed 2 save 1 k every month.

Shares investment is not as easy as u thought! besides holding power n patience, u need right method ( definitely not tak ada akal method =ta) 2 enhance it !

一步一脚印! adopting FA now ! never too late 2 be a FA investor ! compounding effect ! if u managed 2 generate roe 15% annually with capital of 100K, u will get 1.64 million after 20 years !

Even with capital of 50 K, u will still get 818K by age of 58.

Start from now ,invest smartly ^_-

My saying :- 不要成为金钱的奴隶,钱是不能把它带到棺材的!没有东西是绝对除了死亡!!


你开心也要死, 不开心也要死,为什么不选择开心的生活?

Gtg liaooo.... c u ^_-

2 ta losers, jgn marah yah ? ^_-

Samgoss said...

2 ck5354, thanks, what's up there ? heard that u r doing very well in yr blog, keep it up ^_-

Sometimes, I asked myself , am I born 2 be TA killer ? is my previous life got something to do with tak ada akal method ? may be I lost till pokai using ta method in my previous life, that's y I am so anti tak ada akal method ha ha... may be may be ^_-

Guys read this one :-

Ha ha bai kah chai lim, if u think by saying this can ease yr papa's pain, well no harm , pls go ahead n cheat yrself as long as u feel happy ^_^

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/138797

林熙隆今日透露,父亲虽经过昨日整个下午的折腾,但昨夜仍睡得很好,而林家也冷静面对当前状况。

“我们的价值观是很传统的,知道何者可为,何者不可为。还有为了我们家的利益,知道应当做什么,不应当做什么。”

“没什么改变,我们没必要隐藏什么。”

林熙隆昨日代父亲缴付高达100万令吉的保释金。也是前马青署理总团长的他,因被指在上两届的马华党选时认同“吃喝玩乐文化”而声名大噪,不过他稍后已极力澄清不曾说过“吃喝玩乐”这个词汇。


I like this part :_

我们的价值观是很传统的,知道何者可为,何者不可为。还有为了我们家的利益,知道应当做什么,不应当做什么。”

ha ha ..it is like telling people his mother is still virgin ! disgusting !

Samgoss said...

^V^

Another mother is virgin story , this time from PR camp ! told u guys oledi, be it pr or bn , all r 1 cock color ! as I said, politician cannot be trusted ! be it pr or bn !

No matter what ! 2 bn supporters , dont be so happy first ! my vote is still going 4 check n balance !

this dap bugger is like that bai kah chai lim , he is also telling us his mom is still a virgin ! disgusting !

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/138869

公司股东指父子毫不知情

在听证会上,该公司另一名股东宣称,郑文福在签发支持信并不知道其儿子就是受惠公司的股东之一;而且,郑文福儿子也不知道自己是该公司股东,因为他将对方列为公司股东时,并没有告知对方。

陈国伟表示,这种说法实在太过荒唐,让人无法接受。

Mohd Imran said...

hye Sam.i am one of your follower long2 time ago.thank you very much teaching me on FA.i made a lot of profit and no loss this year.i want to ask u if joining investment bank will make me better at investing? i am finishing my university degree end of this year and i like investment.thanks.

Samgoss said...

2 bro Mohd Imran

regarding yr question , I will answer u in my next posting, most likely by end of this week when i am free.

^-- thanks 4 yr support.

Mike Forex Cable said...

tt, I m so frasn so sour n so marah. You make so much money in click bank. Your stock picks is so good.I m so fras, so sour n so marah. My TA make me a loser. I m so frasn so sour n so marah. GOD bless u

Samgoss said...

mike loser has left a new comment on your post "^V^ This is samgoss =TA KILLER n Tgoff-wa @ 0.68 ^...":

tt, I m so frasn so sour n so marah. You make so much money in click bank. Your stock picks is so good.I m so fras, so sour n so marah. My TA make me a loser. I m so frasn so sour n so marah. GOD bless u

****

Ha ha mike loser, never too late 2 know yr ta tak boleh pakai one ! insaf lah mike ^_-

frus, sour ? sorry dude, dont blame ppl but u yrself ok ? yah... why so free 2 come over here ? seeking 4 tips ? then subscribe 2 my private blog LOL ^_-

Jgn marah yah ? ^_- Ha ha

I love u mike, u r so damn cute ! ^_-