Monday, July 19, 2010

^V^ To sour highgain n all TA losers , do I need to cheat ? ^V^





^V^

Look at d graft & pie chart that posted in month of May ,

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2010/05/v-myeg-045-how-much-she-last-traded.html

May I know what is d price for mitra ? tgoff-wa & myeg now ? r these u called con man job ? mr HG ? anything to say ?

2 peaceminded, thanks 4 yr alert , anyway, I dun think u need 2 spend time on that sour blog , believe it or not ? I hv stop visiting that sick blog since few months back, that is typical TA loser blog ! stop wasting time with all these losers ^_-

Below r d comments posted by PM :-

peaceminded said...
Dear uncle sam , still remember me ? peaceminded .

I would like to say thanks to yr tgoffwa @0.68 -

at the same time , I have posted the below in other blog ->


Dear Samdog , still remember me ?

remember I followed sam on tgoffwa @0.68 2 motnhs ago ?

tgoffwa is now 0.96 & keep rising everyday.

this is what I posted in yr blog ->

http://peaceminded.blogspot.com/

SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2010

Fake ck5354

Yes, what u said are true , blog world is damn powerful ! people can make use of it for their own good , no doubt .

but, not everyone can do that ! have u ever ask yourself, why people trust goose ? why not people trust u & me ?

Try & create a blog yourself, u make the call , u think people will follow u ? why "NO" ? cos people are not stupid ! they wont follow tick dom 's call ! they only see proven track records. they know who to follow!?

samdog, dont forget I also followed sam on tgoff-wa @0.68 ,I have posted here in yr blog, so... yr sam's call tgoff-wa @1.10+ is definitely a fabrication .

old saying samdog,for the good name of our TA gang, please fight like a man !


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dear HG,

We have some argument about sam 's integrity the other day , after citi, bstead & tgoffwa, I am sure u have changed yr perception on sam after all these , isn't it ?

As a TA follower, though this goose is damn arrogant , but I have to admit he is a real master in FA , the matter of con job does not exist in his act at all.

Mr KL,for the good name of TA , your act is absolutely disgusting ! in cantonese people called it " small man " job. when stock gone up, u hide yrself, once dip , u act like "small man" , sick !

JULY 19, 2010 10:28 AM
peaceminded said...
forgot to tell u all, I have followed sam on fajar-wa , entry price @0.48 .

KL & HG , interested to follow ? if not, then mark this down in case someone tell u there is no forehand call .

JULY 19, 2010 10:33 AM

**********************************************************


2 all existing members , there is a bonus 4 u ppl , check yr log in email by end of today or latest by 2molo , Bonus awaiting 4 u ^_-

Hv a nice day ^_-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

用心經營blog,人氣百分百~^^ 加油 ............................................................

Samgoss said...

Yahoooooo tgoff-wa is now RM1.00 olediiiiiii!

so hg , is uncle still a conman ? hg ohhh hg... as I said sour make NO CURE !

Samgoss said...

2 方偉白

good one, but i would like 2 add one more stuff :-

No need 2 give a fool enough TA, half TA also he will hang himself