Friday, August 13, 2010

^V^ Wanna 2 be rich ? Of course yes ! ha ha I am like asking u is yr mom a female ? ^V^







^V^

2 all, now I know y ta losers cannot be winner at all ? cos they can only see clockwise movement ! they cant see both ! ha ha

click on d youtube , what can u see ? which direction is this lady moving ? clockwise or anti clockwise ? according 2 statistic , 80% seeing clockwise , as 4 me , after 10 seconds, I see both movement ! clockwise n also anti clockwise !

This is really amazing , this test tell us which side of brain we r using , 4 those who can see both direction , according 2 research , their IQ r above 110 !

Now only I understand y ta losers can never beat me ^_- coz they can only see one direction ! ha ha jgn marah yah ^_-

Woww bstead rose another 16cts today , is now 4.37 liaooo really slowly but surely stock ! waittttt.... this monring mkt was down wor ? how come bstead shot up ? FA ? ha ha..jgn marah yah ta loser ^_-

2 PM , ha ha u r really a shit player ! pasang api ka? ha ha doesnt matter , as known 2 all, I am a ta killer , scared of no tak ada akal losers !

k... one very simple question , since ah ben said chart tell a lot of stories,,right ? then how come chart never tell him kfima is coming when she was hanging ard 0.68 ? no stories telling ? y ? bukan u bilang ta tell a lot of stories ? so ah ben, mana lu punya cerita ?

FA tell a lot of stories ! my FA tell me that kfima @ 0.68 is actually a gem if one hv holding power n patience ,(http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009/07/vtake-it-ezi-take-it-ezi-portfolio-as.html) see ? less than 8 months u got >90% ( I locked in my profit about 50% in less than 4 months ) returns in hand liaooo..see ?

Now tell me which methods r telling alot of stories?

FA tell alot of stories when faber @ 1.05, tgoff-wa@0.68, bstead @3.71,citi..gopeng..... mana tak ada akal method tell u these stories ?
Yah 4get this >

There is a saying that if u dont like FA , u belongs 2 "HOLLAND LAND " ^_-

Jgn marah yah ?

2 118 n tcg82, no need 2 thanks me but u yrself, cos u hv patience n faith in FA , unlike those impatient members , they came here 2 seek 4 quick money , they want something buy today up 2molo ! ha ha..if i can do that , I am not human being anymore but GOD OF SHARES liaooo ! make sense abit , how one could make $$$$ within few days if not bcos of luck ? use backside 2 think oso can tell lar ! only ta losers will tell this !

U see , ta losers always talked about cut loss , seems like they r playing safe..play safe ? my foot ! what if kfima drop back 2 0.68 from 1.11 ? is this u call play safe ? let me tell u what is play safe besides using rubber ! play safe is when stocks r trading @ almost historical low with PE < 8 , that's called play safe ! not yr tak ada akal method calling buy when stock has shot more than 90% ! yes ! based on FA , kfima @ 1.11 is still worth 4 buying ! but plssss 4 god sake... dont tell me yr tak ada akal method can tell alot of stories thru chart ! if it does, then y not yr ta tell u 2 buy kfima @ 0.68 ? y no stories telling ?

ta not functioning at all ? ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_-

I hv taken profit on kfima ( about 50%+-) long time ago , if u guys still remember what i said about "compounding effect " , 50K capital with 15% pa compounding effect will give u 865K+ returns in 20 years !

That's Y i always took profit when stock rose > 30% !

will blog this up in my next posting oso.

My FA Formula/Procedure :-

Hi all,

As promised , I am gonna 2 do a FA formula/procedure method 4 u guys , first of all, let make it clear here, this is my FA formula , u may ask me y I called it formula ? if there is such formula , ppl no need 2 work anymore ? Absolutely correct! There is no sure win formula in shares mkt ! Absolutely “NO”!!!

Once u step yr leg in shares mkt, u r actually putting yrself in risk sea, d only differences r d degree of risk u r taking as compared 2 pros!?

My FA formula/procedure , why I called it formula ? coz I hv been doing this 4 more than 10 years , d results r absolutely fantastic( seeing is believing @ www.samltt88@blogspot.com .com ) ! awesome returns with very minimum risk ! d statistic of d success rate r close to 90% ! Overall, out of my 10 picks 8 will strike! d other is either staying flat or lose ^_- All these r proven with d stock picks that posted in my blog.

k.. let me tell u a little bit of my shares investment history , those days, I were like those ta losers , know nothing but only 4low rumors /wind/trend blindly ! Ended up ??? Needless 2 say.. POKAI like those ta losers chinyk ,pricechart, mike loser, spt188,kaichiew,aldi, maxforce .ezi, darlie singh n highgain ^_-

jgn marah yah ? ^_-

Ever since I changed my method 2 FA , ho ho ho…. My wealth sail all d way up, with started capital of 50K+… after 12 years+ it is now ????? 1 million, 2, 3 million?? ha ha u calculate yrself @ www.samltt88@blogspot.com lar ^_-

K… my FA formula/procedure

1) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , anything more than that…stay aside n move on.
2) Check its XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX r not consistent , up n down like roller coaster , stay aside n move on .
3) XXXXXXXX compare d current XXX with its historical xxxxx , if current XXXX close 2 historical XXXXXXX without ?????, stay aside n move on !
4) Check again its XXXX vs XXXXXX, if d gap is tiny with no XXXXXX, stay aside n move on !
If u hv limited fund, for short n midterm play, which stocks shld u buy more ?

First..u must look at itsXXXXX , preferable those in XXXXXX , bear in mind, u must make sure she must meet d above requirements ! if not… TOP XXXXXXX oso u need 2 avoid!

2) Any shares XXXXXXX ? any XXXXXXX lately ? any XXXXXX on this stock ? if yes..then u shld place more on this counter .

If yr counter meet all d criteria as above , laughing all d way 2 bank is only matter of time ! Example :- Bstead @3.71, Kfima @ 0.68 , myeg @0.45, GentingSP @0.45 ,Faber @1.05 n.....

Shares investment is not as easy as u thought! besides holding power n patience, u need right method ( definitely not tak ada akal method =ta) 2 enhance it !

一步一脚印! adopting FA now ! never too late 2 be a FA investor ! compounding effect ! if u managed 2 generate roe 15% annually with capital of 100K, u will get 1.64 million after 20 years !

Even with capital of 50 K, u will still get 818K by age of 58.

Example:-

50K x 1.15 = 57,500 1 year

57,500 x 1.15 = 66,125 second year

66,125 x 1.15 = 76,043 third year

.....

20 years later = 818K

So guys, start from now ,invest smartly ^_-

2 chinyk, spt188n aldi , see d attachment , look familiar ? remember our sweet days in osk forum 2003 ? ha ha

13 comments:

Samgoss said...

2 all, my FA formula/procedure mail will be sending 2 u guys by this weekend, check yr email 2molo, make sure u dont change yr log in email !

Yes..d whole world can see except ta losers ! bstead is moving up 16 cts again.... see bros ? is uncle sam con u ppl like what sour highgain claim ? con u ppl ? ha ha..i really dont mind if someone con me by asking me to buy in tgoffwa, faber,myeg,kfima n bstead...ha ha

sour make no cure baby ^_-

Guys,read d osk forum attachments, u can see ppl r seeking 2 be added in my mailing list ,,, almost 10 years liaooo... if I am conning u guys, do u think I can still survive till todate ? ha ha

k...enuf 4 today.... gtg liaooo

hv a nice weekend ^_^

Samgoss said...

2 文汝劉文汝劉文汝劉 ^_-

Absolutely correct ! ^_-

that's y I said :-


你开心也要死, 不开心也要死,为什么不选择开心的生活?

Am i not correct ?

死亡不悲哀,悲哀的是ta losers still dun realized there r actually heading 2 a place called " Holland" ^_-

Jgn marah yah ? ^_-

Samgoss said...

^V^
2005 - EPS 20.97, Div 5, PE 8+
2006 - EPS 18.97, Div 10, PE 9+
2007 - EPS 21.15, Div 12, PE 8+
2008 - EPS 15.266, Div 8.5, PE 11+
2009 - EPS 24.42, Div 20, PE 7+

2009 revenue dropped by 37% from 2008, 1,373 to 870, so (ur method) deduct 37% from EPS, adjusted PE - 19

2010 1Q - Rev 281594, EPS - 8.2
2010 2Q - Rev 301745, EPS - 8.47

Forecast, take 8cts - 8x4 = 32cts, PE = 5+

Current price is almost historical high, but showing good revenue/growth. Decent dividend, the best was final div for 2009.

What do you think? Btw how do you get the sector PE? Do you look at companies doing similar business or Industrial sector PE? How to obtain/calculate?

Cheers
MR
***
Based on 2005 high of MYR2.00+, with eps of 20.97 , means its historical high PE is ard 10.
http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=50991.KL&t=miiy&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
Based on latest 2 qtrs of 8.2 + 8.7, est PE 4 2010 shld be ard 5 +,

K... let do a PE forecasting here, based on recent performance of PE 5 , hence, historical high PE 10 - est current PE 5 = 5, be more conservative abit...chop off 50% from 5 , giving u 2.5 , 2.5 + 5 = 7.5, with est eps of 32cts , FV = 32 X 7.5= RM2.40 +-.

Good dividend yield + growing earning , still room 4 her 2 move up.

Sector PE ...k this one I want u 2 find it on yr own, get all d ssssff stocks's PE n divided by d nos...u will get d sector PE, of coz sector PE is referring 2 those stocks that doing d same biz as ffrrrr did.


After My FA formula (part1 ), My FA Formula part 2 is on its way , will be sending 2 u all by 2molo, once again make sure u dont change yr log in email !

One more stuff, Most likely , ????? will go > 0.55 next week.

Hv a nice weekend...88

Samgoss said...

2 all spamming ta losers, yr sifu has closed down his blog today, know y ? read it >

^V^

Ha ha samdog aka ?????? , u r wise 2 closed yr blog down , otherwise..I will say yes 2 click bank , n they will take d necessary legal action against u !

Warning 2 u, In my reply 2 click bank , I put there " I will reserve my right 2 instruct click bank 2 take necessary legal action against s??????? if I found any "anti samgoss blog " IN FUTURE !

Hence , u need 2 pray 2 god from now onwards that there will be no more anti samgoss blog around after this!!!

Think twice b4 u EVIL !

FYI, thru yr credit card n d wide links of click bank , we hv ALL yr infos in hand already , besides going 4 d proper channel, I can play dirty if I wanted , I can blog up yr infos including where u stay + yr working place in my public blog , no guarantee whether my sickco fans will act something terrible on u or not !?

Lastly , u know very well my picks benefited alot of ppl , I am trying 2 help ppl 2 make $$$$$, yr act is definitely an evil job ! God is watching u !

Ha ha sour highgain, see ? this is what we called brain play ! wanna 2 brain play with me ? sorry dude..u r not up 2 that level yet !

Yes..highgain, since u r my former member...we oso hv yr full infos in hand ^_-

Armithabha !



SAMGOSS


--- On Sat, 8/14/10, s???? wrote:

From: s???????
Subject: Re: Legal action by click bank
To: "LIM Thow Take"
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 7:05 PM

Hi Sam,

Can you give me the opportunity to meet you in person? I hope you will be kind enough to meet up with me. Hope you can consider this. Thank you.

Regards,
S?????????


On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 7:08 PM, LIM Thow Take wrote:
^V^
Dear S????? aka samdog

Catch u baby ^_-..know how I managed 2 catch u ?

2 sources:-

1) Thanks 2 yr net friend mr XXXXXX .

2) Know y I locked my copy n paste system ? coz I want 2 c who is breaking my code 2 do copy n paste ! once u break it n copy..ha ha my system will alert me liaoooo

Ha ha brain play brain play...

Teach u how 2 tackle all these, first u must ask someone 2 use his credit card 2 join in as new member again, ha ha that u need 2 pay twice oledi ^_- ( dont dream of getting d refund ! coz oledi inform clickbank about yr dirty job, all with proof n evidence , fyi, they r considering whether 2 take legal action on u or not ? further more stated clearly there yr usd38 is 4 ebook 2 , access 2 my blog is an extra bonus only, we hv absolute discretion 2 remove anyone from it, this one u can refer 2 highgain, ask him whether he get his refund or not ? ha ha right highgain ? ) dun play play ^_-

From now onwards, I will monitor all d new members movement ( fyi, I hv now 98% renewal in hand or 2,819 members in hand ), once u ppl try 2 copy n paste my posting , d system will alert me n I will know who is d dog behind ! teach u another way 2 avoid this lar... ha ha use hand write from my file lah , simple solution right ? ha ha this will give u more work 2 do ! ha ha.....but i can tell u how? use hand write oso no use, i hv my secret way 2 trace u ! doubt ? try n see lohhh ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_-

hello highgain... long time no chat, heard yr amd@ usd 7.90 is jumping down from klcc worrrr? how arh ? yah..where r u hiding recently ? like my fans said"hiding behind d name of anon ? ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_- btw..my bstead, tgoffwa keeps going up worrr?? u kena con or not? ha ha sour make no cure baby ^_-

u guys r really cute , really fun playing with u all, love u all baby ^_-
latest update , clickbank is asking me whether 2 take legal action on u or not ! u cant runaway coz yr credit card infos oledi recorded in our system. if u dont close down yr blog by this weekend... i may say yes 2 clickbank, they will do d necessary stuffs after this ^_-

Ha ha.... doubt ? then wait n see lol ! ^_- ha ha

Hv 2 thanks yr buddy n d new technology of ITAT !

Credit card infos + evidence in hand, mana lu nak lari samdog ? ha ha

SAMGOSS

Mike Forex Cable said...

SICKCO. So u r sickco or your fans?

山芭佬 said...

师傅sam:

山芭佬没有加入你私人的部落,不过山芭佬真的很想拜读你最新的EBOOK..

所以斗胆问下师傅SAM,可不可以EMAIL给我你最新的EBOOK呢?虽然知道这样对于其他有给钱加入你私人部落的朋友很不公平,但山芭佬确实没办法,所以唯有出此下策.

顺祝你天天快乐!生活安康!

山芭佬的电邮:stenny_lim@yahoo.com

先谢过!

Samgoss said...

Ha ha ha, mike loser posted so many frus comments 2 me..ha ha...i can see he is getting so mad liaoo after his sifu samdog closed down his blog !ha ha...

good good..more comments pls mike loser...y getting so mad n frus ? ha ha pity o boy.

woww creating another antisamblog arh ??? ha ha..come come... make sure u pay usd38 ok ? then only u can steal my infos ^_-...but make sure u dont kena caught ! this time I am not gonna 2 forgive n forget like what i did to samdog liaooo..i will make sure clickbank sue u till u take off yr underpants ! ha ha

2 san pa lau... sorry bro... be fair 2 everyone, anyway thanks 4 yr support ^_-

Ho ho ho... i can see all ta losers r now hitting their head 2 wall after samdog closed his blog down ! ha ha ha... frus? mad ?

Jgn marah yah ? ^_-

k... back 2 biz... my fa formula/procedure ????????

Samgoss said...

2 all spamming ta losers, read yr sifu samdog apology letter as below:-

^V^得饒人處且饒人^V^Sunday, August 15, 2010 2:38 PM
From: "S??????" Add sender to Contacts
To: samltt88@
Dear Sam,

Thank you for your great understanding.

This will be my final email to you as I do not wish to prolong this matter any further.

I'm grateful that you be able to forgive and forget. As far as I wish to guarantee there is no similar blog will appear but I can only guarantee there is none from me again. That blog is my 1st time blogging and also will be my last time.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again. I hereby offer my sincere apology once again to you for my irresponsible action. I would like wish you and your family well. Have a nice weekend too. Thank you.

Best regards,
S?????


Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:56:44 +0800
From: samltt88@yahoo.
Subject: ^V^得饒人處且饒人^V^
To: s????hotmail.com


^V^
U r not d first one seeking 4 my appearance , one word " I meet no one even my die hard FA fan "

About yr wrong doing, forgive n forget is my philosophy , as d Chinese said " 得饒人處且饒人 "

Hv a nice weekend ^_-

^V^

Armithaba ^_^

Dear samdog, dont thanks me, u shld thanks buddha's teaching , he teach me "forgive n forget " !

Anyway, no matter how... old saying " is ta works ? my foot ! n all tak ada akal followers r LOSER ! "

8

*******

See ta losers ? frus ? mad ?

Mike loser n all, u can do d same like what samdog did previously, try it if u dare ! but i can assure u it is damn sup sup sui 2 catch u up ! n oso assurance from me , this time I am not gonna 2 let u go like samdog !

doubt ? try it ! ^_- ha ha

but.... make sure u pay usd38 first..then only u can steal me infos mah !?? ha ha ^_-

jgn marah yah ??

Mike Forex Cable said...

i have join your blog..catch me if u can.....

Samgoss said...

***

i have join your blog..catch me if u can.....
By Mike loser on ^V^ Wanna 2 be rich ? Of course yes ! ha ha I am l... on 8/16/10

***

Ha ha tq mike loser tqvm, tq for paying usd38 ... at last u oso bei tahan wanna 2 make money from my picks arh ? ha ha good boy mike good boy ! must be badly burnt by yr ta I guess ha ha..right mike ?

never too late 2 know FA can safe u like yr jesus christ.

Amen.

Samgoss said...

Wowww OMG ! ... can u believe christian telling u that christian can cheat ard ??? I dont believe such comment came out from a so called die hard christian !is mike loser a hypocrite ? read d below :-

****
Re: TQ mike loser..tq..kamsiah 4 joining my blog ^_-Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:39 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Michael Lee" Add sender to Contacts
To: "LIM Thow Take"


On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:04 AM, LIM Thow Take wrote:
^V^

Gd morning mike loser, I AM SO SORRY U LOST SO MUCH..........u r so damn cute baby U R THE CUTEST BABY...........^_-

D more i see u spam n bark at my blog, d more i know u r getting very frus n mad ..ha ha WHY R U SO FRUS N MAD?....MAYBE U SHOULD TRY JESUS.........

more pls mike more ha ha.

yah..u said see me at ground floor ? oppss grd floor ? grd floor blog u oso willing 2 pay usd38 2 join arh ? why arh ? ha ha

believe u joining my blog ? ha ha... mike loser..u r christian worr.. Christian will never tell lie one wor CHRISTIAN CAN LIE...........BUDDHIST CAN LIE AH??? oppss... r u telling lie ?CATCH ME IF U CAN...... r u not a real christian ? R U A REAL BUDDHIST.......ha ha jgn marah yah ^_-WHY U SO MARAH..COOL DOWN.........

Yah... remember u 4low my pick on alam @0.75 ? woww... grd floor pick oso u 4low arh ? y arh ? I BUY 1ST,U FOLLOW ME...... ha ha ha

u r really cute... i love u I LOVE U TOO BRO......mike, buddha n allah oso love u ^_- BUDDHA CAN'T LOVE U...HE IS DEAD. JESUS LOVE U. JESUS IS ALIVE........

Verdict said...

Dear sifu,

Remember pm mentioned that ah gan blog ? he blocked me from giving comment there , may be bcos of he cant answer my questions that posted to him , can blog it up here ?

___________________________________

Layman said...
Dear sir,

you mentioned about TDM not long ago. What is your postion at the moment since price on the lower trend since then. Thanks.

11:18 AM

Ben Gan said...
TDM moved up to RM2.45 after its upside breakout on 20.7.10 at RM2.00.
In my opinion, it is now undergoing a correction. Support should come in at 2.17.
The latest quarterly report was not that good because of lower production of palm oil. But their hospital business is doing well. Overall, the stock is worthwhile keeping for the long term.

1:42 PM

neno said...
Ben,

Keeping for long term ? means what ?means technical analysis not working ? I remember u posted there buy on TDM cos TDM is on up trend !

Did u trigger the stop loss button ?

What about epic ? u called to buy after she breaks its resistance , not she down below 2.00 , stop loss again ?

or keep for long term again ?

if yr answer is worth for long term hold, that means yr ta call is a failure , I remember u said stop loss is needed if price down below its supporting, did u trigger the stop loss button ?

which is which now ? hold or stop loss ?

5:38 PM


Ben Gan said...
Whether you should trigger your stop-loss or not depends on whether you are a trader or investor. If you are the former, stop-loss is a must. If you are an investor, you hold for the long term. To me, long term means 1 year and above. As to where you should place your stop, it depends on your risk tolerance.
Chat is only a guidance, and false moves are normal and expected. If you think charts are useless, don't use them.

8:23 PM

to ben gan,

IC , from yr 3 ta failures ( Epic, tdm & sime ) , I think it is proven that chart (ta ) is absolutely useless . if not , why dont u trigger stop loss ?

right ben ?

dennis said...

hi uncle,can know have u do any stock review on us/hk/singapore stock market?using ur best fa method...

except the citibank...

thanks...