Tuesday, September 9, 2014

^V^ KSL Insider news , bot @ RM 3.85 , last badge sold @ RM 4.38 ^V^





^V^

Sorry guys esp ta losers , yes is me again , time 2 show u , we r making  $$$$ again ^_-

3 weeks ago, I recd one insider news about KSL  , source said : going 2 fly soon n TP is RM 5.00.

I blog it up in my private blog n most of my fans bot it ^_-

I sold KSL along d rise n last badge was done @ RM 4.38 , see d above attachments .

FYI, this is my second entry , first entry   @ 1.53  last year n sold @ ard 2.00+-.

Click here 2 c >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2013/03/v-ksl-153-is-now-193-finally-she-comes-v.html

Second entry  done 2 weeks ago @ RM 3.85+ ( mine 10 lots + another 10 lots from win 50/50 ),

As I said , 15 to 20% returns I will cabut , hence..my last badge sold @ RM 4.38 this morning ^_- Total profit ard  RM 10K+- , not much but I am very satisfy with it cos while ta losers r making losses n I still can make big bucks from KLSE, not bad yah ? ^_-

FYI, my XXXXXX is climbing slowly but surely , this time , I am aiming 20 to 30K profit from her , once it reachs my TP , I will surely blog it here 4 u 2 c.

Stay tuned yah ^_-





No comments: