Thursday, July 10, 2014

^V^ Hovid-wb @ 0.185 , it is 0.27 now , 46% returns within 1 month ! OMG ! ah chart curi my pick !? ^V^




2 all , still remember my stock in my radar 4 year of horse which I posted in Feb 2014 ? I talked about  BUY Hovid @ 0.32 ? Flying now ^_-

See d above attachments

Did I buy Hovid ? no...but I did buy in some Hovid-@0.185 on 6  n 16 of June  ,  not many but 275 lots + win 50/50 75 lots . see d above attachment .

It touched as high as 0.275 which giving u returns of 46% within 1 month ^_- how u like that ta losers ? LOL!

FYI, alexlulu just calling buy on Hovid @ 0.41 today ! what d hell !??? up almost 30% then only ask ppl 2 chase ?this is a typical buy high sell low method ^_- LOL!

I think ah chart curi my pick after seeing my call on Hovid , he bot in quite alot of Hovid-wb , if I ask u guys 2 buy in , with d purchasing power of my 3,500 + blog members  , I am afraid it will push d share price up 2 benefits ah chart ^_-

Hovid-wb is abit out of money ,I am taking a little bit of risk here , my intention here is , if Hovid-wb shoot up , I will still make $$$$ from it , n if she stays there or down ..I will make fun on ah chart ^_-

Either way  oso I  win ^_-

I am sure some of u guys hv bot in its mom Hovid oso ..

So ah chart , y u 4low my pick ?  hiding in my private blog ?

Aisehhh...like that cannot lah ^_-   LOL! 

No comments: