Wednesday, June 18, 2014

^V^ Profit of HKD 16 K+ from China Power n swap to XXXX n ???? ^V^







^V^

I hv sold all my China Power @ HKD 2.90 n HKD 2.94 for swap 2 ???? @ HKD  ???? n TXXXXXX @ HKD 1.14 .

Profit from China Power = , Cost HKD 2.70+ , Dividend = 0.202 + , sold @ avf 2.90 , HKD 0.20 profit  per lot , hence 40 lots x 0.40 = HKD 16K +-.  can tak ada akal  method bring u such a returns ? LOL!

XXXXX n ??????, These 2 stocks r now traded @ almost 52 weeks low , they hv stable earnings in past years  , fair dividend paid up almost very year , n oso both of them r now traded @ PE < 5 , d price now is damn bargain n once mkt bounce up , 30 to 50 % returns from them shld not be a problem at all.

So far .... HK stocks benefits me well  ..I like HK stocks bcos they r very liquid n d fluctuation is great , u can make big bucks in btwn.

Last week, I spend most of my time watching World Cup in China  , World Cup fever in China is hotter than Malaysia , u can see all World cup promo stuffs at every corner in China , up from 5 stars hotel down 2 hawker stall . I hv taken some pictures in Shenzhen airport , d NEW Shenzhen airport is nice ! very trendy n up 2 date .



No comments: