Friday, April 18, 2014

^V^ GOB @ 0.82 , it is now 1.15 ! 40% up within 2 months ! Malton @ 0.96, it is now 1.06 ! >10% up within 3 days ^V^










^V^

Time 2 tease ta losers again...mr alexlulu...ah chart , chinyk n ah bone..can yr tak ada akal method profits u like my FA ? LOL!

I called 2 buy GOB in my private blog last month , see d above attachment , GOB closed @ 1.15 today! > 40% up from my cost within 1 month !  Amazing ?

Another one is Malton @ 0.96 , I called 2 buy on Tuesday , within 3 working days, she gone up > 10 % n now closed @ 1.15 ^_-

Fyi, this is my second entry of Malton , I hv made about RM4k+ from Malton in Sep 2013.

My xxxxxx is coming NEXT liaooo...wanna 2 know what is XXXX ? LOL! I will tell u once she shoot up ^_-

Btw, let hv some fun here with ah chart..d super ta loser of all time...he just posted in his blog today saying "
My previous comment on market was that the uptrend would continue into 1Q 2014 and FBM KLCI in fact did so by staying close to its historical high."

******************************
Ha ha ...he is super thick skin , his last blogging was telling d world as below >>

******************************
Up till now, I'm still holding on to my next major down-leg target of FBM KLCI at 800 (best case: 1,000), even though the index continues to climb higher (seemingly a Wall of Worry to me). 
It's apparent that the economy keeps producing more system imbalances amid more mistakes from policymakers; governments remain active and creative at the Money-Printing Magic Show; people remain drunk at a party and still wanting more (greed without sensible assessment of risk); risk and reward disorder where dumb money are being rewarded while smart money getting punished; and government on a driver seat while businesses on passenger seat in a financial ride toward a "supposedly" better tomorrow.

....

Which is which ah chart ? did u say that ? LOL!  n oso...what happen 2 yr MAS @ 0.38 , u posted there u bot in ALOT @ 0.38, how now ? did u cut loss or still holding ? y u never tell yr fans ? LOL! 


Stayed tune yah ^_-LOL! 

12 comments:

MyBroadbandNews said...

May I know what is the android app you using?

Samgoss said...

Go to samsung play store. Type rhbinvest .search n download, that s all.

PEGGY Method said...

Alpha Chart said now is superbull. Will be very greedy. Invest in a very big way.

Samgoss said...

Ha ha ha..I noticed that too..ah chart did his blogging just now saying superbull in 2014...but then horrrr......

Last year he mentioned about super bear in 2014, klse will be heading 2 800 points...which is which ah chart ?ha ha ....u forgot oledi arh ? read d below >
Up till now, I'm still holding on to my next major down-leg target of FBM KLCI at 800 (best case: 1,000), even though the index continues to climb higher (seemingly a Wall of Worry to me).

Samgoss said...

this ah chart is a moron... wind sailor... 4low d wind blow !

I wont be surprised if mkt drop 50 points...ah chart will come out n say...run run run..super bear coming..klse heading 2 800 points soon ! right ah chart ?

ah chart ooo ah chart..u think by deleting d comment mode in yr blog will keeps u away from shame arh ? LOL!

All yr fans read my blog too...I can tembak u here...mana lu nak lari ??? LOL!

Samgoss said...

Ha ha..ah chart wanna 2 set up a fund n play 4 his friend , really pity his friend 4 choosing ah chart 2 be d "FUN" manager like darlie singh !LOL!

May be his friend never read his blog... n not aware of ah chart 2 purchases of MAS @ 1.05 n 0.38 ! Ha ha ha....he didnt even dare 2 mention about this MAS in his blog , no news at all like MH370 ha ha ha

KLSE @ 1,650...ah chart says " super bear run , run 4 yr life !

KLSE is now almost 1,800...ah chart came out n says super bull run, buy like no 2molo ....ha ha ha.

he is typical buy high sell low soh chai ! LOL!

K...will monitor what stocks he going 2 contribute 2 Bursa .

MR PEGGY , let monitor 2gether ^_-

Samgoss said...

Ya ah chart..make sure u blog yr cost in blog .... Blog up b4 stock gone up ! after gone up then only u blog is not count ! ok ?

We want 2 c buy b4 hand call !

Unknown said...

How much ur charges??

Unknown said...

How much your charges for every tip?

Samgoss said...

Hello vivi...

I am not a hard sell salesman like darlie singh...I dun sell tip or product..I am teaching ppl what is Fundamental ?

Based on yr comment, I dun think u r suitable 2 join my private blog , cos calculative ppl will never succeed in shares investment.

Unknown said...

Sorry

OS said...

Hi Sam can u send me details of how to join ur private blog : wind22i@yahoo.com