Saturday, March 1, 2014

^V^ Airasia @ 2.28+- , it is now 2.55 ! Profit again within 2 months , not a good pick but is more than enuf 2 shames ta losers liao ^V^




^V^

I made a buy call on Airasia @ 2.28 b4 CNY , see d above attachments ^_-


I hv bot in 40 lots of them @ avg  2.28+- ( inclusive of win 50/50 fund )  , oledi sold 20% 4 profit @ 2.55 yesterday , d rest will hold 4 further rise.

Though I hv profited from AA but  I dont feel excited at  all , cos d money I made is too little as compared 2 my other strike stocks .

BUTTTTT..... at this type of volatile mkt , 80% of d traders r making losses , hence, it is still a good pick if I wanna 2 use it 2 tease ta losers esp ah chart , this guy is stop blogging since October 2013 , do u know y ?

cos his MAS @ 1.05 (bot in  year 2012  n went in again @ 0.33 last year ) , MAS is now traded @ 0.25 , that s y he stop blogging !   he feel shame 2 show his face in  blog world  I guess ^_-

2 ah chart , which method is better ? FA or ta ?  same goes 2 alexlulu ... what say u alex ? ignore ta at my own risk ? LOL!

After d 20 % disposal of Airasia @2.55 yesterday , I hv swap it 2 XXXXX @  2.xx , XXXX is a sure win stock 4 mid n long term play , I hv 60 lots of XXXX in hand now , wanna 2 know which one ? ta losers ? LOL!

Hv a nice weekend . 

No comments: