Friday, March 1, 2013

^V^ Our Twsplant n Dijacor ROCKS again , up 55cts n 20cts respectively ^V^

^V^ Dear all, as known 2 all , KLSE has fallen from d sky lately , from 1,695 to current level of 1,615 , a lot of ppl kena caught by this "U TURN " , BUTTTTT not me n oso not my private blog members ! my Dijacor @ 1.08 n Twsplant @4.04 go against all odd , these 2 stocks hv gone up more than 30% since end of Jan 2013 ! ther r now traded @ 5.02 n 1.42 respectively . how u like that ? this is d beauty of FA ! see ? Can tak ada akal method do that ?? ^_- ah chart ? alexlulu or murah sakit method ??? LOL! Btw.... I will blog up in my private blog what post election stocks 2 buy ^_- There r 3 outcomes of PRU 13 , hence , different result has different stocks 2 buy , 1) BN won with big margin ( better than 308 ) , u should buy XXXXX ? XXXXX? 2) BN won with small margin ( worse than 308 ), u should buy XXX? XXX? 3) PR won with small margin , u should buy xx? xxccxx?? vfcc?? 2 all ta losers out there, wanna 2 know what 2 buy ? C u in my private blog ^_- Read d attachments, another failure of tak ada akal method by ta loser ah ben , he called 2 buy smartag @ 0.21 on 30 Jan, Smartag down > 40% or 8cts from 0.21 to 0.13 , see ? this is what I always stressed ta= tak ada akal method ! LOL! Is ta works ? MY FOOT !!!

No comments: