Saturday, February 23, 2013

^V^3 strategies 2 be adopted for 3 different outcomes of PRU13 & PHD Dr Chew丘光耀 make fun on chua soi lek aka chua cd ^V^

^V^ 丘光耀 or Dr Chew is a PHD , he is now a member of DAP , he "LOVES" chua cd very much , click d above youtube 2 c how he shames chua soi lek in public speech ^_- +++++ Back 2 loser ah chart , in his latest blogging , he said " If ever, I now find my earlier view that the GE XIII risk is somewhat minimal too optimistic; I'll choose to wait for it to be over first before making the next call to buy. his message is 2 mislead u that he hasnt buy in any stock 4 his portfolio 2 , oh yah ? really ? then take a look at his call 2 buy n hold on 7 Jan 16 Jan 2013 (see d attachment ) , he said he is going 2 launch his portfolio 2 soon , that means he has oledi bot stocks 4 his portfolio 2 liaoooo ^_- hence..what is this of " I will choose 2 wait 4 it 2 be over first b4 making d next buy call ???? Ha ha ah chart , nak main tipu lagi ??? where is yr integrity ?? btw, yr MAS is now 0.63 n star oledi down to 2.45( see d above attachments ) , so how now ? buy n hold ? Ah chart or ah chart , as I said, I will "STICK" 2 u 4ever ! 2 my private blog members , as promised , 1) BN won with big majority ( very unlikely ) 2) BN won with small margin ( highly possible ) 3) PR won with small margin ( not impossible but abit hard ) There r 3 different approaches 4 d above ^_- 4 d first one > KJUXHBNIOmjmBHDCkindelmlemcebn............ Wanna 2 know ? read it in my private blog ^_- Hv a nice day ^_-

No comments: