Tuesday, September 11, 2012

^V^ Bot 10 lots of FGV @ 4.59 , within a day..it is now 4.73 up 14cts up from my cost , Chinese version of sometimes when we touch =《无言》 ^V^

^V^ I hv bot in 10 lots of FGV @ 4.59 this morning ( see d attachment ) within a day , she gone up 14 cts from my cost, can tak ada akal method do that ? alexlulu ? can arh ? I am very sure, if one using ta 2 times d entry of FGV, they will definitely tell u a SELL ! cos she has breaks below its support level olediiiiii ^_- right alex ? See ? how many times I hv proved alexlulu WRONG ! ta losers, still believe ta can works ? At d same time, I bot in XXXXXXX too @ RM?????, wanna 2 know which stock ? LOL! Reasons y I bot in FGV , simple..it is a government stock , oso index link stock , she is now fell below its IPO price of 4.70 , a lot of fund managers get stuck with it, I am confident that our government will not let her down below its IPO cos d PRU 13 is right at d corner ^_- 2 all... I may sell her off on rise 2molo 4 quick profit , as I said... Election is coming, it is wise 2 take profit n go 4 d short term kill IF ANY ^_- K..touch a little on car.. if u guys ( esp those Camry fans ) ever thinking of changing yr car... U might need a second thought now..look at d New Honda Accord 2013..it is really nice looking as compared 2 d latest Camry n Accord ! Another stuff, one of my favorite song " SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH " , under d China voice competition, it was translated in Chinese version called 無言 :- awesome n excellent song sang by these 2 young man, click 2 listen yrself ^_-

1 comment:

Samgoss said...

Sold all my RSV @ 4.85 , almost 3K profit within contra period of T+3, can ta do that ?

Do I need tak ada akal method 2 times my entry n exit ? LOL!

hv a nice day ^_-

Btw..my ???? oso coming slowly buy surely $$$$$$$