Monday, April 2, 2012

^V^Superstitious 2 ! Is Steve Jobs superstitious ?






As known 2 u all , Steve Jobs d founder of Apple was a Buddhist ,


http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9576917961.html


2 those Iphone  owners , if u think reincarnation is superstitious , perhaps u shld ask yrself whether u shld owns an Iphone or not ? ^_-


I hv rec'd  reply from alyp , read d below >


 alyp said...



Christianity is not superstitious. The bible is real.


It is SCIENTIFICALLY accurate.
Bible is true and constant. Science keeps on changing. There were once people think that the world is flat but from the beginning, the Bible tells us the world is sphere.


The Bible is not a science book, yet it is scientifically accurate from the start! Click on the link here to find out why… http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t003.html
March 28, 2012 11:34 AM
 Delete
******
Well well well.... if Christianity is not superstitious , so do others like Islam n Buddhism  ^_- 
The reincarnation is real , yet it is scientifically accurate from the start! Click on the link here or watch d above youtube to find out why >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ2xQCe3rt0

How Mr alyp ? agreed ? if u can accept YOURS as not superstitious , u must oso accept others as well !

 4 me , I think there is a "GOD" up there , I will never critics non Buddhist as superstitious cos all religions r d same BUTTTTT...if someone  come n critics other religion as superstitious , I will not hesitate 2 tell them theirs r oso d same ! 

darlie singh doubt about karma in his posting , he said : Buddhist act good  bcos they wants good karma ! ha ha ...may be he should ask Steve Job on this issue ^_-

Hey darlie , I can oso ask : Christian believed that only Christian can go to heaven , u believed in Christ bcos u wanna 2 go 2 heaven after death ? if there is no heaven , then how ? 

Armitabha  .

7 comments:

davors said...

Quote from George Carlin about Christianity...
"Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ..."

davors said...

I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time~

Amithaba~ ^_^

Samgoss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samgoss said...

2 davors ,

He loves me ? of coz he loves me, "he" can be Buddha, Jesus or Nabi ^_-

I knew a lot of extremists out there disagreed with me, they said...no no no ! there is only one god ... our god is d only god , d rest r fake !

I am sure u know which religion I refer 2 ? ^_-

U can see they try 2 be open minded in public but in actual , they r not ! they r damn narrow minded !

Dudes , how sure r u that your god is d only god n others r fake ? any proof ? any evident ?

What if ppl telling d other way ? if someone said yours is fake n theirs is real god, how u feel ? can u accept that ?

Think dude !

I am sure u know which religion I am talking about ^_- see ? they said they r open minded but in actual, they r not ! they r damn narrow minded , they dont accept other god as god !

How sure r u that other r fake but yr god is real ? any proof ? any evident ?

Think a little dude !

Samgoss said...

^V^

2 Rie... Theoretically , if WP over supply by 20% , its earning will go down by 20% oso... This oledi factored in d recent price dip , with current PE traded @ PE 6+... d down side is quite limited .

2 rookie, I am not diverting my blog 2 religion stuffs , I am only telling d truth ! n oso I wanna 2 tell those religion extremists , never ever think that yr god is d only god ! never ever laugh at other religions 4 stuffs that r not scientifically proven !

Tell u another true story , if u asked those uneducated Ah pek or Ah Soh , those Christians went to church 4 what ? All will tell u >

They go " Pai Yeh So " ( pray 2 Jesus ) or "Pai Sun " ( Pray 2 God )

But if u asked yr Church father n members , those Buddhist went 2 temple 4 what ? D good one one will tell u " they r praying 2 "Idol "" ! d bad one will tell u they r praying 2 EVIL !

Doubt ? try yrself n ask ! Y uneducated Ah Pek can be so open minded 2 accept yours as GOD ? but u cant accept others as GOD ? y named them as IDOL ??? can u see d different here ?

U dont need 2 agree with me , u go n ask yr Church Father n members first then only u come back 2 me ^_-

U can oso ask those Monks n Buddhist , they will never tell u that Christian r praying 2 "IDOL n EVIL " ! they will definitely say Christian r praying 2 Jesus or GOD !

Someone asked me about fund allocation in shares investment , in practical , shares investors will never hold zero holding in shares , 4 a smart investor , they know how 2 allocate their fund according 2 mkt situation , 4 me >

When mkt is trading @ all time high ( like now ) + d mkt momentum is not there , I will normally reduce my shares holding 2 less than 20% ( somewhere ard 15% )

When mkt dip 20% to 30% from its high , I will increases my shares holding 2 40% to 50%.

If mkt dip > 50% ( super bear like1998 n 2008 ) , I will put my shares holding @ level ard 80%+- .

About ?????? , @ current level of 0.62 , it is quite safe @ this level . d down side is quite minimum.

Stocks in my radar >

I will buy back d below >

XXXXXX below 1.85

?????? below 0.90

Sunnyhow said...

Hi ,Sam

I had pay the fee to join your private blog. Please gain me access to your private blog.

I had also sent proof of payment to : support@samgangblogspot.com

Please help.

Samgoss said...

2 Sunny ,

pls give me yr email add , d email add that given during yr sing up with samgang private blog, without that we cant proceed.