Monday, July 4, 2011

^V^ After Dijacor@ 0.38, here comes T & I , > 15% up from our cost ^V^







^V^

What a fantastic return from Dijacor-wa , > 70% return or RM 20,400.00 profit within 2 weeks ^_- do I need tak ada akal 2 times my entry n exit ?

Profit taken , sold 20 lots of Dijacor-wa @0.65 (see d attachment ) ^_- remaining 60 lots will wait 4 further rise ^V^

After Dijacor-wa.. T & I also coming slowly but surely ^_-....not bad not bad ^_- 2 all ta losers, wanna 2 know what is T & I ? T & I ok ? not I N P worrrr??? ha ha

Guys, see ? As I said... I dont know when they will come but I am damn sure they will come one day ! still remember u guys asked me y T & I didnt move after yr purchases ? now u know... patient is golden ^_-

Portfolio as at to date :-

Dijacor-wa Up > 70%

T???? > >10%

I???? > 10%

L???? Breaking even

S????? < 6 %

P????? < 5%

C??? > >20%

P??? > 5 %

S???? 0 %

G???? < 5%

T????? > 20%

Net paper profit in my current portfolio is now stood at RM 61,371.00+ ( see d attachment )

So Mr Jackie from darlie singh n Mad cow blog , is that not making money in quiet mkt ? let me tell u what is not making money in quiet mkt , I think u shld refer this question 2 yr sifu darlie singh what is making losses in hot mkt !

Ask him y his Muhibah @ 1.83 , MAA @ 1.05 ,Green packet @ 1.05+ , EAH @0.51, RA /Kzen @0.22 n d most terrible one was JCY @ 1.61 ! are all these what u called as not making money but making losses in quiet mkt !???

^_-

2 those who like Magic, click d youtube as attached , Liu Chen is Chinese David Corperfield,some great magic stuffs performed by Liu Chen in Japan , AMAZING !!!

1 comment:

Verdict said...

Dear uncle sam, the below was the comment posted in alpha blog ,have a look sifu .

, reenter again ? why ? confirmed uptrend already ? but we dont see u confirms that in yr blog ? why ? is it because u scared of people knowing u were wrong ?

u said stay aside & dont jump in , proof here >

Bursa...Breaking New High Soon?
labels: market view |
ShareThisThis push of FBM KLCI is getting nearer to its historical high amid improving sentiment in other major markets. Nevertheless, as overseas markets are merely lifting themselves out of the oversold zones, it's too early to call for a total recovery; hence caution is definitely still warranted.

The likely effect of half-time window dressing will need to be watched to gauge if the new high is a tradeable one. Until then, be a bit more patient to wait out the breakout...

At the same time, I lighten up a bit on Keladi on a 1-bid loss plus transaction cost (bought 0.195, sold 0.19). I remain wary of the market although nearing historical high...
___

Ha ha what now ? confirmed uptrend after 40 points up from yr stay aside call ? pity those who lose their opportunity cost by listening on yr ta call.

I think I need to send this to uncle sam to read, may be he will blog up yr ta failure in his blog.

Dear uncle sam, blog this ta failure up when u free.