Tuesday, November 2, 2010

^V^ Sunrise @ 2.15, rise rise rise $$$$, Hello lu lu ,based on ta, did u cut loss on sunrise @ 2.13 ? ^V^








From Samgang private blog
Published on: Sep 29, 2010 @ 19:06

Latest update:_
Bot in 30lots of Sunrise @ avg cost of 2.155 today , y sunrise ? actually I wanna 2 buy in this stock last week , cos I saw there r rotational play on property counters in KLSE last week. I couldnt get any of it cos she has shot up too fast 2 as high as 2.45 last Friday , finally I got my chance 2 buy in below 2.18 today ^_-..y Sunrise ?

In Property , sunrise is one of d taiko among all, prime location n land they hv in mount kiara , let check its earning , latest earning stood @ 27cts which giving u PE of 8 ! one of d cheapest property counter in property sector ^_- NTA stood @ 2.21 with fantastic proven track earning records , further more u can see its daily vol is increasing , with all these goodies , that make me swap all my sunway @1.94 2 sunrise today, 4low or not ? u decide ^_-

B4 I make fun on ta losers again, let read what d taiko tak ada akal sifu said about sunrise last week :-

***

Posted by Lu Lu at 9/24/2010 04:17:00 PM

Sunrise may have a bullish breakout
One of my favorite property, Sunrise is again making another attempt to break above its downtrend line. This time, the breakout is accompanied by big volume. The increased volume means that it will have better chance of launching into an uptrend. Its immediate resistance is at the horizontal line of RM2.30 & then at RM2.60.


Chart 1: Sunrise's weekly chart as at Sept 23, 2010_arithmetic scale (Source: Quickcharts)

An alternative view of the Sunrise's price movement is given below by the weekly chart plotted on logarithmic scale. We can see that the stock has yet to break above its downtrend line yesterday. With the gain of 10 sen (price was at RM2.31 as at 4.38pm), Sunrise has successfully broken above the downtrend line, based on this log scale chart.


Chart 2: Sunrise's weekly chart as at Sept 23, 2010_log scale (Source:Tradesignum)

Based on the bullish breakout, Sunrise could be a good trading BUY.

***

So how now lu lu ? sunrise break below 2.31 liaoo..it is now 2.18 , macam mana ? sell n cut loss ? if yes..then what if she come back to 2.31 again ? buy back n long ? ha ha... I wanna 2 hear from u what 2 do now ? cut loss or hold ? if hold..then what about d theory of cut loss ? if cut loss..then what if sunrise shot back >2.31 ? buy back ? o o opssss.... really an eye open !^_-

FYI, Mr lulu, u looks like great sifu when u adopted FA on yr stock pick but when u use tak ada akal method on yr stock calls, u looks exactly like yr surname "LULU" ^_-

Wanna 2 know my view on sunrise ? I hv posted my view in my private blog ^_- wanna 2 know ?

*************************************

So mr lulu , based on ta, u shld hv cut loss on sunrise @ 2.15 ( low after yr call was 2.11 ) , so how now ? buy back again ?

This is what tak ada akal method teach u , cut loss cut loss 2 minimise yr losses ? minimise losses or minimise profit ? if one think that ta can tell u when 2 cut loss n when 2 keep yr profit run ? ha ha then u should take alook at what ta master lulu called 2 cut loss on sunrise as above ^_-

Mikeloser, chinyk , ezi, maxforce, darlie signh n all ta losers out there , jgn marah yah ?

^_-

2 all..take a look at sunway !! our sunway oso coming 4 3rd round, up 10cts to 2.10 liaooo

so ..see d beauty of FA ? is buy n hold a sucker ?

I dun know bros..u tell me lah ^_^

2 tan, u know me thru lulu blog ? ha ha hv to thanks lulu liaoo...guys..u might not agree with d way I attack ta losers , but sorry bros.. I just cant stand newbies from learning that tak ada akal method ! it is non relevant to shares mkt at all, it doesnt work at all !

Lulu is a good master in FA also, but too bad, he rojak it with ta , that make him looks like a bloody fool ! u see ? he made buy call after sunrise > 2.30, but then after sunrise dip to 2.11, what he did ? he doesnt even dare 2 call cut loss ! bear in mind , everyone know ta has a stop loss trigger ! so where is d stop loss call ? if no stop loss call that means u r not using ta but FA ! hence what d hack telling d world ta can maximise yr profit n minimise yr losses ?

2 Fa fan, if i were u, I will use 100k 4 property n 100k 4 shares investment.
Yummy time :_

Wai Kee or Restaurant kee v Spicy soup
Restoran Kee V
No SR-01 [GR] Plaza Indah 1,
Taman Sepakat Indah, Sg Chua
43000 Kajang
Tel: 03-8738 4134

She is very famous of its spicy soup ,4 me, its spicy soup is only so so , but its Curry Pai Kuat, Foh Pao Yuk n Spring rolls r damn yummy !

Yummy or not ? just take a look at d crowd in d attached picture , that picture will answer yr doubt ^_-

Reminder, dont go there during weekend n lunch time unless u wanna 2 know what is d meaning of " human mountain human sea " ^_-

4 comments:

Samgoss said...

2 all..take a look at sunway !! our sunway oso coming 4 3rd round, up 10cts to 2.10 liaooo

so ..see d beauty of FA ? is buy n hold a sucker ?

I dun know bros..u tell me lah ^_^

2 tan, u know me thru lulu blog ? ha ha hv to thanks lulu liaoo...guys..u might not agree with d way I attack ta losers , but sorry bros.. I just cant stand newbies from learning that tak ada akal method ! it is non relevant to shares mkt at all, it doesnt work at all !

Lulu is a good master in FA also, but too bad, he rojak it with ta , that make him looks like a bloody fool ! u see ? he made buy call after sunrise > 2.30, but then after sunrise dip to 2.11, what he did ? he doesnt even dare 2 call cut loss ! bear in mind , everyone know ta has a stop loss trigger ! so where is d stop loss call ? if no stop loss call that means u r not using ta but FA ! hence what d hack telling d world ta can maximise yr profit n minimise yr losses ?

2 Fa fan, if i were u, I will use 100k 4 property n 100k 4 shares investment.

Samgoss said...

2 all, I just came across my private blog members hv surpassed 3,500 members liaooo ! most of d new members join in after my posting of "bstead @ 3.80 shot up like no 2molo" , Woww .. amazing, 2 months ago, my blog members still hanging ard 2,960+ only , in less than 2 months... members surpassed 3,500 marks ! really a milestone 4 samgang private blog , may be i need 2 thanks samdog n s gang 4 "promoting" me in their blog n also in other ta blog ^_-

Kamsiah kamsiah ^_-

2 all ta losers out there , u doubt of it ?..k, I will blog it up latest by this Saturday when I am free ^_-

Just to make u guys more sour , use 3,500 x usd38 x 3.1 , see how much $$$$$ I made from it ? really hv 2 thanks internet world biz , internet can really make big big bucks 4 u ! I love u bill gates , I love u clickbank ! I love u FA !!!

Btw, dont 4get , this is d second year I am getting, what about next year ? next next year ? n next next year ? ^_-

Message 2 fun manager darlie singh, mike loser, mad cow n chinyk , u guys can also do d same , try 2 privatise yr blog n see ? see whether u can make big big $$$$$ like what I did or not ?

Esp u darlie singh , why working so hard like a bull 2 held so many talk shows ? if u hv proven track records like talk engrand cinapek , I am confident u can achieve d same also, but d problem here is " do u hv d proven track records ?"^_-

Btw , give u some bullets 2 hantam me , check up whetehr it is legal 2 create a blog 2 collect subscription or not ? check up whether I am paying income tax 4 d income I made from blogging or not ?

Fyi, anything u can think of, I am 3 steps ahead of u ^_-

Jgn marahyah ? ^_-

Zes said...

Hi, just want to ask how to join in the private samgoss blogspot?

Samgoss said...

2 dywin,

go 2 samgang blog main page, on yr top right hand, u can see there is a samgang private blog log in, click on it,,that is !

Btw,,,may be ta losers like mike,chinyk,highgain,darlie singh or ezi can help u on this...right ta losers?

ha ha jgn marah yah ?