Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Portfolio as at 29 Jan 2007


This is my latest holding as at 29/1/07.

I gained from 60 lots of masteel @avg price of 1.41 & 20 lots of namfatt @ 0.595.

I swapped some to acostech @1.02 & crestbldr @0.455+- for 50 lots. From my previous track record, most of my gains were from warrants. Warrant is one of the best tool to make great returns during bull market & vice versa. Look at crestbldr latest earnings, a big gain in percentage. Its' warrant expiry date is in 2013! Conversion 1.00, volume slowly picking up & I am sure that 2nd liners will catch up soon especially those counters with good earnings and pe <10. A good lesson learnt. However, I still have confident on mieco in mid & long term . I will review this counter when time is right ^V^

My strategy : I will take profit during this bull period & will definitely buy back 2 days before Chinese New Year. SELL ON STRENGTH & INVEST BACK 2 DAYS BEFORE CNY OR CI REACHES 1,150, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST^v^

4 comments:

Saw Wei said...

why 2 days before CNY?

WK888 said...

any target for 7075wa? seems like i m holding tat too... cheers!

BZ said...

Dear Sam,

Wow more than 200% profit for 2006! Thats great and you sure put the fund managers to shame. Can you tell on what basis you do your stock selection? TA, FA Rumours/News??

It will be wonderful if you can post the counters that youbought as soon as possible so you can allow others to choose to follow you or not. Continue your great work. Once again congratulations.

Warmest Regards

StockTips888 said...

Hi Sam,

Congrats for beating the stock market! Would you consider including me in your mailing list if you are still running it.

Thank you and best wishes.