Monday, April 7, 2014

^V^ RM 30K+ unrealized profit in hand after taken HKD 90K+ profit from HKEX?^V^




^V^

Cheng Cheng Cheng ! after taken HKD 90K+  profit ... now I am enjoying RM 30K+- unrealized profit in hand ^_- amazing ? doubt ? see d above attachment or log into my private blog 2 c yrself lol .

From d above attachment, 3 stocks making about RM 30K+ in total ..one of them just bot in today 7/4/2014,  oledi with profit of RM1,338 in hand liaooo...

D other one bot on 24/3/2014 , just 1 month only..profit oledi  RM13K + liaooo... GENG !?

Wanna 2 know what stocks that given me unrealized profit of RM30K ? stay tuned ok ? once they go another 10 % up , I will blog it up here 4 u 2 "SOUR" . LOL!

So how ta losers ? like alexlulu said : ignore my FA advice @ yr own risk ^_-+

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always share valuable information. I just want to shere my one project link.
Our project link: Chd Vann Sector 71 Gurgaon