Wednesday, March 26, 2014

^V^ China Rail @ 3.07 giving me profit of HKD 37K within 2 weeks , total profit from Bjlandcapital n China Rail = HKD 70K within 2 months ^V^









^V^

As promise 2 ta losers that if XXXX rose above HKD 3.50 , I will blog it up n tell u what is XXXX , k..XXXX is China Rail @ HKD 3.06+ , it is now closed @ HKD 3.53 , see d above attachments.

D below is what I posted in my private blog today :-

Touch abit on China rail , it keeps rising today , as I said , I will sell in stages @ anything above HKD 3.50 , sold 30 lots @ HKD 3.52 this morning, bal in hand= 50 lots , will sell on rise again.

This swap from Bjlandcapital 2 China rail is SUPERB ! click d below link 2 c yrself >
http://samgang.blogspot.com/2014/03/v-bjland-capital-giving-me-profit-of.html

China rail went all d way up n Bjlandcapital goes d other way .Profit from China rail stood @ HKD 37K+- , n profit from Bjlandcapital was ard HKD 33K , total profit HKD 70 K within 2 months.  HKD 70K = RM 30K .... not bad yah ^_-

There is old saying ; 2 believe someone  is dangerous but it is even more dangerous if u believe NO ONE  ( Samgoss ) , especially those ta losers who dont believe me ( MR FA ) LOL!

.

1 comment:

Samgoss said...

There is old saying ; 2 believe someone is dangerous but it is even more dangerous if u believe NO ONE ( Samgoss ) , especially those ta losers who dont believe me ( MR FA ) LOL!