Tuesday, February 18, 2014

^V^ salvator darlie join my private blog quietly !? Titijay @ 1.50+- , now 1.72 ^V^




^V^
40 lots of Titijay @ avg cost of 1.53 , Profit few K only , only 4 my weekend pocket money nia , no big deal  ^_-

U can see d method I adopted on Titijay is exactly d same I apply on ???? , both oso came down from year high after listing , but ??????? is much better than Titijay cos she is mid cap bluechip , n oso Tan Sri XXXXX n his family r holding @ high ard 3.00+ , fund managers oso bot in ard 2.80+ lately , when she comes ... it would be very fierce ^_-
http://samgangblogspot.com/member/?p=3573#comments
Conclusion , buying @ my cost of 2.56+ is damn safe n sure win, making money from ?? is only matter of time , it is matter of how much u make !?

As at todate, since CNY , my paper profit + realized profit oledi touched RM 50K+ , not a bad start in year of Horse , RM100K profit 4 this year  shouldnt be any problem , I am eyeing RM200K + profit 4 this year , a bit tough cos mkt oledi standing @ all time high , unlike 2012 n 2013 which is still traded @ low .

From all my postings in private blog , u guys can calculate yrself how much I made in year 2013 ? excludes d win 50/50 profit from my private blog , it is more than RM 250K+ profit  last year ^_-

FYI, I started blogging in year 2000 , those days called Forum in OSK , I started my private blog in year 2007 ,  my fans keep rising every year despite my lansi attitude against ta losers , it is now close 2 4,000+ members liaoo ...y ? cos I know very well , what u guys want is end result , who cares about my " LANSINESS " !?? who cares about how I shames ta losers ?

I will keep on lansi on ta losers , at d same time I wanna 2 see is there any drop in my fans or not ? 2 salvator darlie who hiding in here , due 2 privacy act , I cant disclose yr info here ( but I catch u from yr credit card data ) , as I said , d one which satisfies me  d most was " here I make fun on u , there u come n join my private blog quietly " ^_- Optimum satisfaction :-

2 rayong..in year 2010..my members oledi reached 2,800, see d below >

http://samgangcharity.blogspot.com/2011/01/v-woww-what-big-jump-in-my-new-members.html
That 's y darlie singh hiding in my private blog, he wants 2 know or 2 curi my way of  blogging , may be his murahsakit biz is not doing well lately ^_-

2 darlie singh , u must understand one thing , ppl pay 2 join in with 1 objective , by end of d year , they must get back what they deserve 2 get , u cant just sell yr murah sakit system 2 them n ask them 2 trade themselves , if they lose money , u may say" well..bcos u dun know how 2 use my murahsakit system !? can u darlie ? ha ha

If they make money by luck  , u will say " see ? my murah sakit system works "

Whether work or not ? yr member renewal speaks it all .  If it really work , u wont be joining my private blog liaooo LOL!

四十年来,冯时能始终坚持“反向”路线,不买热门股,不跟风,人退我进,人追我弃。反向投资者必须养成一种习惯,当所有的人都看坏股市时,就应该从相反的角度去看股市。巴菲特说“别人贪婪时,你恐惧,别人恐惧时,你贪婪”,就是“反向”的最佳注脚。养成“千山我独行”的作风.

Cold eyes using 反向”路线 2 make money , it is exactly what I am doing , when Titijay , Ytlpower-wb , citigroup, rexlot, L&G.... n ??? going down , that's d time I went in , buy when ppl throwing ! but with one condition , their FA n earnings must be there !

Where as ta losers r different , when price going down , break below their supporting level , they ask u 2 sell ! that 's y all of them end up with | buy high sell low " ^_-

See d different btwn winner n loser ??? 

No comments: