Friday, March 22, 2013

^V^ If KLCI back to 800 points , I ( Samgoss) quit from blogging ! ^V^

^V^ Look at what commented by this little brain ah chart in his latest blogging , he was so bearish on mkt out look ! he is so damn sure that super bear will bring KLCI back to 800 points ! Wowww.... so bad arh ? like that mati lol! k... let me put d challenge to him , if KLCI really back to 800 points , I ( Samgoss) will quit from blogging ! dare 2 pick up my challenge mr ah chart ? LOL! If u yr answer is YES, then d challenge is on ! Since he was so bearish on KLCI , it show 2 me that he is not gonna 2 buy any shares from now onward ! right ah chart ? So from now on... until KLCI touch 800 , basically u can stop from blogging liaooo Guys, u guys ( esp redarmy )be d witness , if ah chart still giving his stock picks in his blog , alerts me pleaseeeeee....^_- LOL! Back 2 biz... mkt down but my Muhibah UP ! from 0.945 to 1.26 , awesome ? see that ta losers ???

4 comments:

RedsArmy said...

Haha no problem sam, i can always be there to keep my eyes on ah chart.

RedsArmy said...

He talks alot but no more stocks pick now. Stay sideline for so long time. Only those who failed in past will so scared to get involved in market. I guess, he must be terrible injured. Haha..

No confidence at all for him currently, due to many failures before. So talk talk talk about many prediction about market yet still dont know how to invest or trade.

r9jason said...

Dear Sam... I subscribe your blog but I haven't get the login yet.. please check it out.. thank you

Samgoss said...

2 R9, My IT man will solve it 4 u ASAP