Wednesday, November 7, 2012

^V^ MNRB @2.92 it is now 3.14 , Coastal@1.77 it is now 2.00 , do I need tak ada akal or murahsakit 2 times my entry ^V^

^V^ Time 2 tease tak ada akal users again, Bot MNRb @ 2.92 n Coastal @ 1.77 last month ( see d attachments 4 proof), it is now 3.14 n 2.00 respectively ^_- Once again , do i need tak ada akal 2 times my entry ? Besides , these 2 , my F?????? n P?????oso climb up >15% since our entry , more $$$ 2 come ^_- D only bugger left behind is only M???????, she is still sleeping there , well ...doesnt matter , as long as its FA is there , making money is only matter of time. What I bot today ?? Ha ha...F????????? , latest qe giving u ????, est eps 4 year 2012 = ???? giving u PE of 5+, she is now traded @ almost year low, vol is there ! $$$$ coming soon^_-

2 comments:

FeVeRNoVa said...

Sifu !

I am Tan..
I just register private member..

My order number : 3V6SW5EH
Order Date: 11/08/2012 5:13 PM PST

Pls help me to activate the prviate member account , thanks sifu !

Samgoss said...

Noted , will get it done by today :-