Thursday, October 4, 2012

^V^OMG ! Holiday or disaster ? ^V^

^V^ Holiday suppose 2 be fun n joyful but it doesnt apply in China ! look at d crowd !OMG ! is that what u called holiday !?? seems more like disaster than cuti ! Never ever travel 2 china during their public holiday ! Talk a little bit about "D voice of china ", against all odds is one of my favorite song , I love it so much ! 刘欢 sifu has sang it beautifully ! what an EVERGREEN song ! besides this , though BOTAK 平安 has been kO in quarterfinal , but still I think he is d best among d all , just take take a look at his performance @中国好声音20120914平安倪雅丰《不要告别》 what a wonderful voice ! ichiban ! Btw..mr alexlulu...dont be so happy seeing no posting about u here..cos I am waiting 4 d right time 2 tease u ,maybe my next blogging ^_- see yah ?

No comments: