Thursday, July 12, 2012

^V^ Why I can be so accurate in shares trading ? Help by god ? ^V^

^V^ As known 2 u guys, I started 2 reduce my portfolio in month of Feb http://samgang.blogspot.com/2012/05/vhappy-mothers-day-million-reasons-y-we.html , y I can be so accurate ? help by god ? LOL! of coz NOT ! look at d attachment , d Feng Shui chart n Hang Seng half yearly chart r almost d same pattern , coincident or what ? According 2 d Feng Shui chart, shares will start 2 move all d way up in month of August , hence.. I am still looking 4 d signal ( sentiment , news , vol n price ) 2 make a buy call , I have few picks in my radar at this moment , but still I think it is not d right time 2 buy in now ,I need 2 get more solid data , clearer picture n mkt vol 2 make my "BUY CALL " . Feng Shui chart is only 4 guide , FA n clearer picture r my buy indicators , I will let u guys know when 2 buy in when time is right ^_- Stay tuned ^V^

No comments: