Friday, February 10, 2012

^V^ Rsawit @ avg 0.84+- .Profit RM13,000+ or 26 % returns within 2 months, SWAP 2 M????????? > Death of whitney houston,凤飞飞 Fong Fei Fei died @ age of 60 on 3 Jan 2012 ^V^






^V^

It is time 2 make fun on ta losers  ^_- Bot 60 lots of Rsawit @ avg 0.84+ , sold all with profit amounted 13K+ or 26 % returns ! ( see d attachment )  Amazing ? of coz NO if u compared mine with other FA buggers BUT it is definitely AWESOME if u  compared me with ta losers such as alex lulu, mike lee, ah chart , chinyk n jackie ^_- Yes ? No ?  LOL !

K after d disposal of Rsawit , what I did ? well... I swap some 2 M????????? @ RM2.?????? , K???? @1.????yesterday , fyi, this M????? has gone up  5% today ^_- wanna 2 know which one ?

I oso swap some 2 T???????? @ 0.??????? today , 4%+- up within a day  , awesome ?

What I did this week ?

I keeps selling my stocks on strength , stock like Puncak , BOC, Twscorp  n Phoenix TV, at d same time I oso bot in some stocks 4 trading play ^_-

Sales-

Coastal - Sold all, zero bal

Puncak - Sold all , zero bal

Twscorp - Sold all , zero bal

Phoenix TV - Sold 15 lots , bal 25 lots

BOC - Sold 45 lots , bal = 43 lots

Purchases-

K???????   Up 3% (see d attachment )

M?????     Up  5% ( see d attachment )

T?/????      Up  4% ( see d attachment )


Guys, Regional mkt has gone up significantly 4 past 2 weeks, time is due 4 some pull back liaooo , 4 safe play , take profit first ! wait 4 d pull back  then only u jump in 4 bottom fishing , even if u still wanna 2 buy on mkt momentum , looks 4 those under performed FA counters such as my T ????, M????? n K????? , u can sleep well even if mkt jumped down from KLSE 2molo ^_-

4 my private blog members, as promised , I will blog up more FA stuffs about stock M?????.... here she goes......



One of my favorite singer Whitney Houston passed away today >


Los Angeles:  Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.


We will alwayssssss love youuuuuuuuuuuuu .


Armitabha .


凤飞飞 Fong Fei Fei died @ age of 60 on 3 Jan 2012 


May she RIP, Armitabha 







10 comments:

investor said...

Is Masteel undervalued ? Its NTA 2.18, PE ony 4-5 only, somemore past 2 Q very good, in fact the only steel counter that can maintain such strong profit the rest all drop significantly.

Samgoss said...

2 investor ,

Come to my private blog n I will tell u my answer , cos it is not fair to those private blog members if I answer u here:-

Hv a nice day :-

Samgoss said...

One of my favorite singer Whitney Houston passed away today >


Los Angeles: Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.


We will alwayssssss love youuuuuuuuuuuuu .


Armitabha .

Samgoss said...

Another bad news..>凤飞飞 Fong Fei Fei died @ age of 60 on 3 Jan 2012 , When I was a kid, I used 2 listen 2 her songs... nice n memorable esp this song >凤飞飞 掌声响起

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuCNpLf0Cs

Samgoss said...

^V^

2 all bloggers in town ,

Halo momo,

Gpacket no good 2 buy meh ? aiyahhh..yr bro dali said it is very good buy @ 0.71 wor ? >

http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

See ? this is y I said mollah is double standard ! he only critics
ppl like broking house n owner of d company, when his buddy made such a lousy call, he just kep quiet n do nothing ^_- LOL! see ?
http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/2012/02/and-green-packet-now-says.html


Is this bias ? is this double standard ? LOL !

Posted in samgang public blog !

Samgoss said...

2 all bloggers in town,

another one

Dali called 2 buy jcy @ 1.60

http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2010/02/jcys-new-pricing.html

Moolah critics jcy >

cc to samgang public blog.

http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/2011/11/and-cimb-nicely-upgrades-jcy-from-58.html

Opps...just curious, y momo never critics dali ? bcos dali is his buddy ?

Like that cannot lah...double standard lah..so bias momo ! LOL!

Elegance Romance said...

Nice one Sam,

A double standard poem for moolah -


Do you blame me that I loved him?
If when standing all alone
I cried for bread a careless world
Pressed to my lips a stone.

Do you blame me that I loved him,
That my heart beat glad and free,
When he told me in the sweetest tones
He loved but only me?

Can you blame me that I did not see
Beneath his burning kiss
The serpent's wiles, nor even hear
The deadly adder hiss?

Can you blame me that my heart grew cold
The tempted, tempter turned;
When he was feted and caressed
And I was coldly spurned?

Like it Mr Ze ?

Samgoss said...

2 all bloggers in town,

a dirty trick by alexlulu again, cypark breaks above 1.75 on 3.01 pm , @ 3.21 cypark touched 1.84 , rose 9 cts from 1.75, Y alex lu needs 2 wait till 4pm 2 blog his buy call up ?

after 9 cts up then only post up his buy call ? like that ah pek ah soh oso can lah ^_-

LOL! u can cheat all d fools but me !

Alexlulu , y not u blog yr buy call up b4 hand ? y need 2 wait after 1 hour when d stock oledi moved up then only u tell d world ?

Malulah alex !

Will blog this stuff up with proof by this weekend .

Samgoss said...

2 all public readers,

Who wanna 2 be GOD OF SHARES ? very easy way, wanna 2 know how ?

Stay tuned 4 2molo new blogging ^_-

Samgoss said...

2 ck, 118 n huat ah, congrats ^_- cheerssss Phoenix TV ^_-

2 all, who wanna 2 be god of shares ? very simple way ! even ah pek ah soh oso can be god of shares , wanna 2 know how ?

Post yr request here n I will let u know how ^_-