Friday, November 11, 2011

^V^ Alex lulu called 2 sell Harvest @1.08 on Monday , by Friday, Harvest closed @ 2.14 today ! What a "beauty" of technical analysis ! LOL! ^V^




^V^

Harvest ....for me , she is  a shit unsound stock ! I will NEVER buy it even if she drop back to 20cts ! THAT' S 4 SURE !

Since there is no FA 4 this shit stock, obviously  we can only relates  her with ta ( TAK ADA AKAL METHOD )

Look at d above attachment , based on ta , alexlulu called 2 sell harvest @ 1.08 on Monday ! today ( Friday ) harvest shot up another 23 cts n closed @ 2.14 today ^__ LOL ! so.... is this what alexlulu called as " Ignore ta at yr own risk ' !?? LOL !

Let take a look at another ta loser "ah chart " , this joker called a sell n cut loss on Tenaga @ 5.05 n Supermax @ 2.60 , fyi, Tenaga n Supermax closed @ 5.80 n 3.80 respectively ! see ? another "beauty" of ta !

Hence, do we need 2 ignore ta at our own risk ? LOL !  mr alexlulu n ah chart ? ^_-

Back 2 biz.. 2 all  my private members .... d euro crisis is still pending there , what should we do now ? buy or sell ? or HOLD ?

Well.... my view n call >>>>>>

***********

2 all leng luis out there , click d above youtube  ,  this Indian born Chinese leng chai is awesome !without watching 2 d video, u cant imagine such a wonderful Indian song is actually sang by a Chinese ^_-

Awesome n what a wonderful Indian song ^_-





3 comments:

Samgoss said...

By ah chart >
Took the rebound in Dutaland to clear all remaining holdings in view that overall market could be at the tipping point of a major move next.

The earlier strategy of average down in this trade saw its function in minimising the losses due to the sudden turn of event in the land deal.

Had I not averaged down, my loss would have been higher at RM1,460 for Reflexivity (0.635-0.562 on 20,000 shares); and RM1,440 (0.635-0.563 on 20,000 shares) for Golden Nest.

*******************

Hello Mr Ah Q chart ,

U r damn cute , losing rm 2,900 is not a loss ? LOL !?? what is d different btwm making losses of rm3,500 compared with rm 2,900 ? both oso losing !

u r like telling me ...well... my wife is very loyal to me , she didnt betrayed me many times, she only betrayed me once ONLY ! LOL ! bukan ?
God press dutaland stay as it is after yr sales , if she shot up next week,,I think I hv something new 2 blog up again ! LOL ^_-

Hv a nice weekend ^_-

Samgoss said...

ah chasrt losses of RM1,460 for Reflexivity (0.635-0.562 on 20,000 shares); and RM1,440 (0.635-0.563 on 20,000 shares) for Golden Nest.


Based on % , both r more than 13 % loss within 2 weeks , so..chart, did u put it under yr top 25 club ?

LOL!

no ? y ? hide d bad news n show only d good news ?? LOL !?

Samgoss said...

2 ta loser ah chart

Ho ho ho dijacor-wa moving up today ^_-

How come yr ta never asked u 2 hold on it ? LOL!

regretted for selling too early ? LOL

still think that ta can times d entry n exit ? LOL!

wanna know how many lots i hv 4 dijarco-wa ?

80 lots @ cost 0.37+- ! stay tuned n I will blog it up in my public blog later ^_-

is ta works ? my foot !