Thursday, September 15, 2011

^V^Uncle Sam is accumulating one foreign Bluechip ?????? @ PE 6+- ! Malaysia Richest Man Robert Kuok teach u what is 人不可忘本"




^V^
2 all lansi bananas esp darlie singh , mo mo cow n mike loser , u guys need to learn from Robert Kuok ! Robert Kuok is a banana oso , but he has never look down to his culture n mother tongue ! he knows what is 人不可忘本 !.....know what is 人不可忘本 ? get a translator n ask him 2 explain 2 u what is 人不可忘本 !

CCTV Dialogue with Robert Kuok >

http://jingji.cntv.cn/20110825/114743.shtml

There is no shame of being a banana ! ( not yr fault but yr parent ) , but it is definitely yr fault if yr kids do not know their mother tongue n culture ! who 2 blame if ppl asked yr kids y cant u write yr mother tongue ?

Even Jim Roger's daughter can write n speak better Chinese than u ! dont u think it is something WRONG with u ?

Think about it dudes ^_-

*************************

2 all Ta losers out there , wanna 2 know which foreign bluechip I am accumulating now ?

Posted in my private blog >

^V^

As known 2 u all, I am currently working out " My stocks (Bluechips)in radar 2 " , a few of them r heading 2 my tp @ PE < 5 , but majority of them r still hanging @ PE ard 10+- , there is ONE who is approaching my TP of PE < 5 liaoo !

Who is she ? as mentioned in my blog b4, she is ??????X9X8 ?? @ 2.??+- ^_-

I hv bot in 8 lots of ?????? yesterday @ price of 2.??+- ! @ ???2.??, she is now traded @ PE @ 6+ , very close to my TP of PE < 5 ! It is too water liu liu 2 buy in @ this level !

IPO of ???? stood @ 2.?? , she is now traded @ below its IPO !

Due 2 d above water liu liu factors, I jumped in n buy ! N I will buy in more if she ever dip below PE 5 !

What is PE < 5 for ????? ?

EPS= 0.47 , so..PE 5 = 2.35 ???

So..my next level of entry would be anything below ???2.34 !

Look at d first picture , during 2008 lehman bro crisis , its historical was 1.98 ( I think this level is quite impossible ) !

Buying @ ???1.98 is actually buying ???? @ PE 4 ! 1.98/ 0.40( EPS 0.40 is d average earning 4 past 5 years, see d attachement )

See ? buying bluechip @ PE < 5 is definitely a sure win bet in long term ! fyi, she touched as high @ ??5+ -_-

Let take a look @ its Dividend yield ( see d attachment ) , 5 years average = 0.15cts , 0.15 / 2.85 x 100% = 5.2 % , way above FD rate ^_-

Margin of safety , even u tell me world economy is doing very bad n it will bring great impact on ????'s earning..well... k... let chop its earning from 0.47 to 0.35 , 2.85 /0.35 = PE 8 , she is still selling @ PE < 10 !

Remember what I said ? Bluechip < PE 15 is under value ?

Never 4get..she is a world class bluechip like ?????, top 5 largest ??????? in this planet !

Dont u think it is dirt cheap if one buy @ current price ?

I will allocate 50K 4 this bugger if she ever drop below PE< 5 !

If not bcos of d super bearish mkt , I would hv buy in @ current price at one shot liaooo !

Lastly, If I see any significant turn around in world economy , I may change my mind n buy in @ anything below ??3.00 !

4 d time being, let stick 2 PE < 5 first ^_-

Some may ask me , sam , what about ????? ? 4 me... at current level, based on PE , ???? is better , cos ???? is currently traded @ PE 8+ , more over , US economy is not as good as China , hence..giving a choice , go 4 ???? ! by saying this, it doesnt mean that ?????? is no longer good buy , fyi I am still holding it .

If u compare apple with apple , ????? is slightly better ! n oso..it is cheaper in dollar n cts , only cost u less than RM1.18 per lot !

4low or not ? u decide ^_-

4 comments:

Samgoss said...

^V^

Hello Mr lu lu , thanks 4 "promoting" my blog in yr tak ada akal ta blog, tqvm !

U said >
which has been a thorn at side of many Malaysian investment blogs. His public blog is a kite that advertises his subscription-based blog. As such, his public blog has hardly any useful information. It however contains a lot of mumbo jumbo and a whole load of rubbish

**

Rubbish ? well... whether it is rubbish or not , my proven track records said it all >

http://samltt88.blogspot.com/

N oso... how on earth I can get > 3,000 members in my private blog ?

http://samgangcharity.blogspot.com/2010/01/v-my-new-clickbank-ac-members-n-figure.html

http://samgangcharity.blogspot.com/2011/01/v-blog-spammer-moolah-his-buddy-mike.html

LOL

Hv u ever ask yrself this question ? Y yr buddy's blog die ? y my blog keeps blogging ?

LOL ^_-

D answer is simple.. cos good n proven blogs hv its mkt !

Bad blog can never survive bcos there is no mkt 4 them 2 live on ! ^_-

dare 2 blog up my comments here ? I really doubt ^_-

but nvm..i will blog it up in my public blog later ^_-

Btw.. u guys can see how sour alex was !! he cant stand cinapek making money in bear mkt ^_- LOL


Talk is free ! most important is proven track records ! u hv any alex lu lu ?

yr called 2 buy citi @ 4.80 ? want me 2 bring it up here ?

Samgoss said...

Hello lu lu,

Forgot to mention this >

http://samltt88.blogspot.com/2010/07/v-samgoss-fa-methodology-v.html

U can see ppl r asking me 2 put them in my list 4 stock picks in osk forum since 2003 !

How on earth I can survive until now if not bcos of my proven track records ? LOL !

Y ppl willing 2 pay RM150 2 join me ? n 95% of them did d renewal a year after ^_-

Old saying " fool u once, shame on me , fool u twice, shame on u "...

r all these ppl stupid ? y they did d renewal ?

Think about it dude ^_- LOL

Sour will never make u smart ! LOL

Samgoss said...

http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/2011/06/v-citi-455-now-how-alex-lu-lu-cut-loss.html

http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/2011/06/v-hello-lu-lu-is-harta-still-buy-560.html

Guys, click d above, this is d reason y lu lu sour on me !?

He made bad call on citi n harta !

I blog his picks up n he got mad over me ^_- LOL

Now u guys know y he is so mad n sour over me ? LOL

Samgoss said...

Samgoss said...

Lu Lu called 2 buy Muhibah @ 1.80 , Citi @ 4.80 n Harta @ 5.60. within a week..all fell from sky !


http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/2011/06/v-citi-455-now-how-alex-lu-lu-cut-loss.html

http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/2011/06/v-hello-lu-lu-is-harta-still-buy-560.html

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/06/vta-tak-ada-akal-blog-created-4-all-ta.html


Guys, click d above, this is d reason y lu lu sour on me !?

He made bad call on citi n harta !

I blog his picks up n he got mad over me ^_- LOL

Now u guys know y he is so mad n sour over me ? LOL