Monday, August 22, 2011

^V^ Once upon a time , there is XXXXXXX , mkt down she gone UP > 16% ! another Ranhill in making ? is that not股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 /输 我独醒 / 赢 ? ^V^





^V^

2 jf3..dun average down , dun buy in when knife is falling ! dun catch it ! some of u may ask..uncle, u said dun catch d falling knife y still u buy XXXXX ?

Well.. 2 answer u... first... I am forcing myself not 2 catch d falling knife ( u can see I only bot in 20 lots instead of tp 50 lots ) , if not bcos of d falling knife, I would hv bot in 50 lots liaoo.

Second.. this bugger is too good 2 resist !

Let me tell u a story , 2 eng eng , as promised 2 u this morning, d story goes like this>>>

2 weeks ago, when mkt crashed > 100 points.. I clicked on top 20 gainers n found out this bugger went all against d gravity , instead of coming down , she up 1 cts, this is amazing ! then I look deep into it, I found that its bosses r buying in like no 2molo since April , at d same time, its company oso buying back its own shares !

Besides all these , its BS is solid n only traded @ PE 6+ only ! not only that, d best part was , Mr ???? still keeps buying in despite d heavy sell down in KLSE , y ? there must be something on behind !

Second part of d story goes like this >

Once upon a time, there is one cinapek called ah sam , so happen this cina pek knows one of d director's wife in XXXXXXXX (former classmate ), after all d research done by this cinapek sam , he rangs her up 4 lunch date , d conversation goes like this >

Cinapek : leng lui, long time no see , bla bla blaaaa ...

Leng Lui : U got any share tip lately ? I am still holding on yr bstead lah .

Cinapek : Congrats , I hv sold off bstead long time ago liaoo, no more holding in hand, yah..just wanna 2 ask u something , I noticed that yr hubby keeps buying back his counter , y arh ? any big stuff going ?

Leng Lui : Really ? I am not aware of that wor ? my hubby didnt tell me anything about his counter wor ? how did u know all these ?

Cinapek " Really ? u oso dun know meh ? I got all these from RHB web , it shows that yr hubby keeps buying his counter like no 2molo wor... how come he never inform u about this ?

Leng Lui : Really, I really not aware of this, I swear... tonight I will go back n ask this "sey lo "! must question him y he never tell me that he is buying a lot lately !

Dun worry, If I got any news, I will surely inform u .

Cinapek : k.. make sure u tell me if there any ..ok ?

Leng lui : No problem.

2 days later , leng lui rang cinapek up n said " my hubby said dont listen 2 rumors ! no such thing lah... he bot back his shares r 4 fun only , no big deal behind , so...no news lah, btw..since my hubby buying alot, I oso 4low him n buy some yesterday @ 0.93 , will keep under my pillow .

Cinapek : Really..k...tqvm.

A week later , Leng lui called cinapek up 4 dinner , she wants 2 thanks cinapek 4 buying bstead @ RM3.00 , during d dinner, cinapek asked d same question again>

Cina Pek : Ooiii leng lui, got any news on XXXX or not ? r u sure that there is no big deal behind xxxxxx ? sure boh ?

Leng Lui : aiyahhh... I cheat u 4 what ? surelah..he said no big deal ! just that he asked me 2 keep it under d pillow n dun sell so fast.

Cina Pek ; keep under pillow ? dun sell so fast ? then when 2 sell ?

Leng Lui : initially I said I wanna 2 sell @1.20, my hubby said wait till 1.70 ! that's what he said !

Cinapek " 1.70 ? he asked u 2 keep till 1.70 ???

Leng Lui : yes ! he said dun sell too fast !

Cinapek : TQ TQ TQ < In heart , I talked 2 myself "He he I got d massage liaoo !


D End !

Sometimes, by saying " no" n tell u 2 keep certain stuff till certain price is much much better than telling u "YES " !

U know what I means ? u got any indication from d above story ?

Anyway... I will not wait till 1.????, > 20% I will start 2 sell in stages liaoooo !

2 all , still d same old saying, dun chase @ high ! if u still wanna 2 chase @ high , take yr own risk ^_-

As usual, d most important stuff is FA , without FA , no matter how !? dont fall into bobby trap !

Btw, how u guys like d story ? interesting ?

n oso...2 all ta losers n mike loser , wanna 2 know what is XXXXXX ? call me "Tun Sam " first ! ^_- ha ha

So 2 all ta losers, this is uncle sam, anti ta king , if u see him in street, whack him kow kow 2 ease yr shares losses pain..ok ? ha ha

Jgn Marah yah ? ^_-

5 comments:

Samgoss said...

Submitted on: Aug 22, 2011 @ 17:33

118 said :

Wow $ifu ur face is 98% uncovered, left 2% r 2 eye balls yet to b exposed. Anyway quite a nice looking guy no wonder leng lui dated u out for dinner n gave u tips somemore in share market.
Ta guys might whack u kow kow but i'm sure leng lui will hug u kow kow ha!
I have only 5 lots n hope tis leng lui's tips is "chun" one.
Also take a look at ?????... 1.50 nia nia. so how $ifu worth catching tis falling knife or not?

***

^V^

Ha ha tq 4 yr compliment , dun trust what I hv posted above, it could be a ta loser bugger that I posted in my blog, so let them kuai da kuai ( ghost fight with ghost ) , ha ha may be d ta loser above is mike loser or chinyk ha ha...

????? is definitely under my radar , hopefullu d timing is on my side 4 me 2 swap my XXXXXXX 2 her ^_-

Know Y i posted up d 3 leng luis picture ? there is reason behind , cant tell u here ^_- Ha ha fyi..I was force by someone ..ha ha

XXXXXX is really amazing , mkt down 12 points she gone up ?? cts to 1.?? ! what a satisfaction ^_-

Gd 9 n c u guys 2molo...88

Samgoss said...

--- On Mon, 8/22/11, S?? ??? wrote:

From: S?/ Je??
Subject: Beware on upload your photo
To: "samltt@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, August 22, 2011, 5:33 PM

Master Sam,
just gentle remind you i heard there are some expert able to recover the photo after edit with paste colour like your photo. Anyway, you look very young as compared to your experience in share market. Hahha..

Best regards,
Yap S?? J??

***
^V^

Ha ha thanks 4 yr alert... fyi.... ha ha..cant tell u here, anyway , dun worry about me ok ?

Looks very young as compared 2 my experience ? ha ha...

Thanks 4 yr compliment ! u know... d more ppl cant read me, d more satisfaction I get ! just like ppl calling me cinapek..ha ha u think I really mind that ? in fact I like that name very much ! d more u call me cinapek , d more I like ^_-

Know y ? ha ha smart ppl like u guys shld know what I means liaooo ^_-

U know this darlie singh ? ha ha he is damn mind when ppl call him cinapek , u doubt ? ha ha let me tell u a story , remember he held a shares talk in Sime Darby last year ? one of my fans attended that talk seminar , there was one joker talk to my friend about darlie cinapek look , darlie singh heard that n his face changed strictly black ! ha ha... he is so damn mind ppl critics about his cinapek look !

Y he is so damn frus about this ? tak lain tak bukan bcos he thought he is "Kuai Lo " one class above d other ! but face d fact lah..no matter how good u can write in English , u still looks like a cinapek ! this is fact ! just accept it LOL ! ^_-

U doubt darlie singh ? ha ha... get a air ticket n fly back 2 china , u looks no different from those in mainland china !

So... U R CINAPEK OSO ! LOL !

What make u feel that u r one class above cinapek ? LOL>

ha ha mike loser oso d same , 100% cinapek look ! right mike ? LOL

ha ha gtg liaoo...c u guys 2molo !

klsekaki said...

hello sam, why you use many nicks to do posting on your blog. you are real funny

Samgoss said...

2 klsekaki,

so many nicknames ? it doesnt matter at all, most important stuff is u know it is me ^_-

Funny ? well... it depends on which angle u look at it ^_-

Some may found it is not funny ^_-

Hv a nice day ^_-

Samgoss said...

Ha ha My XXXX goes against all odds , up about RM1.00 from cost... Bravo !

Wanna 2 know which one..stay tune ! will blog it up 2molo.

Is buy n hold a sucker ?super bear mkt oso can make money ho ho oh..can ta do that ?