Wednesday, July 13, 2011

^V^ Ah Sam (FA) vs ah chart (ta)! Wooow my " I " is coming slowly but surely ! 20% up liaoo ^V^

















^V^

What is " I " stock ? well... no worry, let wait for another 5 % up then only I blog it up here ^_-

K..let come back 2 serious biz !

ah chart's slogan " think risk b4 profit " really ? then perhaps u should look at this >

@ KLCI 1,550, ah chart asked his fans 2 stay aside ! read here >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p3bd8UDyEJY/ThavpxMJhFI/AAAAAAAAD8k/YEWrdzEToWY/s1600/chart.png

1 week later, when KLCI shot up to 1,594 , ah chart make a buy call n jumped in ! he claimed that as long as d said stock is solid FA , why bother about d short term dip ?

Ha ha what an awesome statement ! let me highlight some of his stupid statement here :-

1) He always said, think risk b4 profit , k.. may I know is KLCI@ 1,550 less risk than KLCI 1,594 ? OMG ! is that what u called risk b4 profit ? can u answer me this ?

2) He said as long as it is solid FA stock, y bother about d short term dip ? ha ha really ? then pls tell me y u use ta 4 yr entry ? y u asked ppl 2 stay aside due 2 mkt uncertainty ?

3) He said no one has the crystal ball to fore-tell this ! good ^_- since no one has d crystal ball , y u use ta 4 yr stock picks ? can yr tak ada akal method (ta) be d crystal ball ?

What d heck ? 1,550 high risk ? 1,594 low risk ? is that think risk b4 profit ?

What a fantastic universe investing methodology !

Salute mr ah chart ! only u can understand this awesome methodology ^_-

So ah chart ? can answer d above 4 me ? ^_-

***

K... now come 2 AH SAM (FA ) vs ah chart (ta ).

ah chart posted in his blog asking what happened 2 my Pantech-wa , century-wb, rcecap ,ynh ,insas n supermx ^_- ha ha k..let compare mine with his :-

***
ah chart 's ta failure calls ( see d attachments )

Bought 28 lots mpcorp 0.65 sold 0.34
>100% losses

Bought 28 lots mpcorp 0.65 sold 0.34
>100% losses

Bought Bursa CT 0.115 sold 0.075
> 80% losses

Bought Kurasia @ 0.50, sold @0.375
>50% losses

Bought Jadi-wa 0.13 sold 0.115
>20% losses

Bought Pmcap 0.13 sold 0.11
>20% losses

Bought scomimr 0.58 sold 0.545
> 30% losses

Bought Deleum 1.70 sold 1.58
>15% losses

Bought 50lots of ASB 0.30 now 0.215
>50% loss

Bought 15 lot Pelikan 1.14 now 1.02
> 15% losses

Bought Tagb 0.425 now 0.34
>20% losses

His current holding

Ijmlandwa 1.44 now 1.39

Tebrau 0.755 now 0.74

Yilai 0.91 now 0.865

Pmcap 0.13 now 0.11

WOOOWWW!!! WHAT AN AWESOME MPCORP PICK BY ah chart ! >100% losses in LESS THAN ONE MONTH !
***

K..let compared with mine :-

First click this one first :-http://samltt88.blogspot.com/

Next, come 2 my picks that questioned by ah chart in his blog -

Bought Century-wb @ 0.84 , sold @ 1.11
32% Profit

Bought YNH @1.53 , sold @1.72
13% Profit

Bought Rcecap @ 0.61, sold @ 0.72
15% Profit

Bought Pantech-wa @ 0.295 , sold half @ 0.35
20% Profit

Bought Insas @ 0.51, sold @ 0.56
13% Profit

Supermax ? ha ha this one ah chart is correct , current paper loss stood @ 15% ^_- , so....? can hold arh ? or cut loss ?

So guys, how ? FA better or tak ada akal better ?......who is knocking on wrong door ? ah chart ? LOL !!!

Tribute 2 Aunty ANNE , u r my idol ^_-

http://malaysiakini.com/news/169675

孤身背对镇暴队图片网络暴红
安妮婆婆:我年轻什么都没做
709净选盟集会已过,网络上铺天盖地都是集会者亲身参与及拍摄的短片及照片。有人潮汹涌的、有警方暴力的、有温馨感动的,但只有一张照片,一个穿黄衣、持白菊、浑身湿透的银发婆婆的照片,深深地烙刻在所有人的心中。

有人说这张照片一图胜千言,婆婆脸上的痛苦,身上的黄衣与头上的银发,配以全副武装镇暴队与水炮车的照片背景,已足可概括整场709公民集会。

网络上很快有人把这名安妮婆婆(Aunty Anne)封为“大马自由女神”,面子书上更有人为她开设专页,更在不日之间获得1万6000余名网民“说赞”。

但是,很多人不知道,这张照片的拍摄时间,其实就在备受争议的“同善医院事故”之时。

医院大路前独自背对镇暴队

拍下这张令万人“惊艳”照片的摄影人邓德兴(Hugo Teng)告诉《当今大马》,他是在警方闯进医院捉人,从医院逃往对面马路的万能大厦前,刚好看到安妮婆婆独自背对镇暴队与水炮车这一幕。

“我本来想跑到华人接生院,当我要攀越医院的篱笆时,看到警察冲进医院捉人,于是我就改变计划要跑到对面的万能大厦。”

“刚好在我跑到马路的中间时,看到一个婆婆孤军作战,一个人面对整队警员,我顿时觉得很有感觉。”

“过后,警方开始射水炮,婆婆顶不住了,转身背对他们。”

就在这一刻,邓德兴用他的“傻瓜相机”,拍下后来在网络上疯传的照片。

“其实我之前已经留意到这名婆婆,因为老人家出席集会,总是特别的抢眼,所以后来网络上才会出现那么多张她的照片。”

“游行因他们取走我自由”

事实上,《当今大马》在上周六做现场滚动报道时,也已发现并访问这名格外引人注目的安妮婆婆。

她是一名退休公务员。在受访时,她说:“我老了,但是我还是来游行,因为他们取走了我的自由。我现在甚至不能够穿黄衣。”

“我年轻的时候什么都没有做,我在教育界服务,必须忍气吞声,因为这是我的饭碗。”

***
Almost A Love Story , this movie reminds me of days in 1996 when I was in love with my ??? ^_^, I like d story very much esp d part when Leon Lai cycling with Maggie Cheong , while cycling d lovely song played...
甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜
好像花儿开在春风里
开在春风里
在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里

What a wonderful song ^_-

5 comments:

Samgoss said...

Almost A Love Story , this movie reminds me of days in 1996 when I was in love with my ??? ^_^, I like d story very much esp d part when Leon Lai cycling with Maggie Cheong , while cycling d lovely song played...
甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜
好像花儿开在春风里
开在春风里
在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里

What a wonderful song ^_-

Samgoss said...

ah chart replied in his blog >

I appreciate him in pointing out my losses, but wouldn't him be even more interested to find out why after all these losses (he actually missed a couple more like Hunzpty-WA at 29% loss and GenM-CO at 24% loss),

"You are already one of the most popular investment bloggers in Malaysia with good subscriber base (I personally don't see anything wrong in charging a membership fee like those investment blogs in overseas; I subscribe to some too) and helped many investors in stock analysis and make profits too. You don't need this kind of marketing trick to draw new members anymore.

Concentrate on building value for your subscribers, guiding them through the thick and thin of the market; they sure will value your services and bring more members to you.

Leave room for other bloggers, whether new or experienced and irregardless of them making right or wrong calls, to express freely their market views. And have at least the basic respect for them and address them in a polite manner.

***

Well well well ! hello my dear friend chart... at d beginning, u can see I only critics u on tak ada akal method ( ta ), I hv never brought up any of yr holland picks n post them in my blog , is u that blog up my so called "fake holland calls " ! u made day one, I do day 15 LOL !

Second, be it my "blog friend such as ck5354 or SS investing " as long as they try 2 misleads newbies with tak ada method, I will not hesitate 2 proves them wrong ! u can see how I taruk alex lulu, fusion investor ,pricechart n maxforce...n never 4get chinyk too ^_- !

Cos I oledi said it many times , I was born as ta killer ! this one need 2 thanks chinyk from osk 10 years ago ^_- right chinyk ?

Someone said I am jealous on other bloggers's achievement ! really ? y should I ? stepping on ta bloggers will make me famous ? will get me more subscribers ? come on dudes ! think it over...it shld be d opposite ! but I dun give a damn if ppl leaving my blog bcos of shaming ta losers !

first ) I dont rely on my fans 4 living , I think they need me more than I need them !

2) By teaching newbies not 2 gambling ( ta ) is definitely a good act ! definitely a good karma ! hence..y shld I need 2 stop that ?

3) I shames no FA bloggers ! never ! check with ss investing , ck5354 , bullbear n unclepick blog , did I ever critics them on their picks ? I critics no one BUT TA LOSERS !

As long as u r using ta , I will not hesitate 2 proves u wrong !

2 be very frank , ah chart n alex lulu r quite ok in FA , but too bad, they rojak it with tak ada akal method , it is this tak ada akal method that make them looks like a FOOL !

Sorry ah chart , as long as u r using ta 4 yr stock picks , I will continue 2 critics u !

My advice 2 u ,let go d ta n concentrate on FA , u can achieve better than what u hv achieved in past !


One more times ! as long as u r using ta , u cant stop me from fooling YOU !

2 all, do u know y ta bloggers so scared of my criticism on them ? cos they knew 90% of d shares bloggers/fans came 2 my sites quite regularly , if they make a holland ta picks, ppl will know it , this will make them losing face ! not agreed ? then y not u create an anti ta blog n write like I did, see whether they bother about u or not ?

Think, y they so concern of what I am writing on them ? y ?

天鹅城看云 said...

人造英雄artificial heroine

Verdict said...

To all bloggers in town,still remember mad cow asking people not to go for B armarda ipo ? click here
>
http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/2011/07/why-dont-i-give-bumi-armada-break.html

B armarda rose 80cts today , what say you mo mo ? ha ha LOL

First airasia a sell @ 2.60 by moolah , now b armarda ! woww what a great call by mo mo cow, sifu sam, I think you should blog this up in yr blog , what say you sifu ?

Samgoss said...

2 EL,

Thanks 4 yr alert , BZ now, will do that by end of this week, stay tune yah ? ^_-

Let see how he gonna 2 cover up again ?

Guys, keep yr Bumi armarda 4 little while , I think she still got room 2 move up ^_-

Strike 5 lots n intend 2 buy more if she dip below 3.50.

As I said in my private blog.... I like this bugger bcos of 2 reasons :-

1) she involved in ONG

2) She is a political link counter like Sapcrest n kencana !

^_- $$$$$$ sour mo mo ?

stay tune yah ?