Friday, November 12, 2010

^V^ Muhibah @ 0.995 , evergreen still a sell mr lulu ?my darling hairy crabs ^V^









^V^

First, take a look at my muhibah @ 0.995 , may I know how much she traded now mr ta loser ? I heard there r some ta losers started 2 talk about muhibah whether 2 buy @ current price of 1.38 or not ? OMG ! she has gone up almost 40cts from my cost then only u guys wanna 2 enter ? how come yr ta never tell u 2 buy muhibah @ 0.995 ? y ? ta cannot tell meh ? I heard u guys telling d world that tak ada akal method can times d entry wor ? how come yr ta never tell u 2 buy muhibah @ 0.995 ? ha ha jgn marah yah ? ^_-

Second , read what mr lulu commented on evergreen @ 1.42 3 days ago ! he called 2 sell evergreen cos she has break below 1.45 ! he said based on ta, evergreen is heading south , SELL SELL SELL ! n his call supported by this cute little guy called limko , ta can times d entry mr limko ? really ? EVERGREEN is now 1.53 liaoo!

How mr lulu?

Buy or sell ?

or u wanna 2 wait till she came down 2 1.40 then only u tell us ?

Is that so difficult 2 tell mr lulu ?

last call mr lulu, BUY OR SELL ?

Is that u called ta can maximise yr profit n minimise yr losses ?

KC , U r right ! ta =senseless historical chart n FA is scientific fundamental approach !

K C said...
Alex, the reason I like your blog is because as a technician, you also look at FA. You have rightly described the good fundamental of Evergreen; 69.6 m profit half year when annualized gives an earnings per share of 27 sen. With the present price of Evergreen at 1.40, it is selling at a per of only 5. Credible management, good earnings growth, healthy balance sheet and a good FCF of more than 100m last year. But when your chart contradicts with the fundamental, you prefer the signal given by the chart. This is something I cannot understand chartist; why choose the senseless historical chart over the scientific fundamental approach?

***

Yummy time !

I am a hairy crabs lover ! hence, I went to Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant last night, d hairy crabs n d abalone there r damn yummy , 4 those who like hairy crabs n oso those who never try hairy crabs b4, u should try it ^_- ichiban !

Fyi, all these hairy crabs imported from china n it is only available in month of Sep n Nov , I hv try it many times , if I am not mistaken, Francis Yeoh oso like hairy crabs very much , I met him twice in ah yat abalone restaurant . I saw him makan with 2 leng luis 2gether with 3 bodyguards in vip room ^_-

K..Ah Yat is now offering Hairy crabs package with only RM138 per head , it is damn worth it,d package dishes including of :-

1 Steamed Hairy Crab

2 Braised Shark's Fin

3 Stewed Fresh Abalone

4 Deep Fried Crispy Spring Roll

5 Stewed HK Kai Lan

6 Deep Fried Fish Roll

7 Braised Rice W/ Chicken

8 Glutinous Dumpling Ginger Tea

7 comments:

Space Lim said...

why hairy crabs ? because got hair at the hand ?

Space Lim said...

why called hairly carb ?
because got hair on the hand ?

local sea crab taste got salt,
nicer ?

Samgoss said...

Yes ! look at its hand..can u see d black stuff that 's its hair.

Nicer.. it is bcos of its eggs, can u see d yellow stuff ?

Try once, u will never let it go again ^_-

Unknown said...

Samgoss, you are such a bloody idiot. Your blog is a piece of shit. You are such an arrogant fucking asshole and a big fat liar. You think you know a lot? You are nothing but a piece of society rubbish! Fuck off!!!

Samgoss said...

TA KING has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Muhibah @ 0.995 , evergreen still a sell mr lu...":

Samgoss, you are such a bloody idiot. Your blog is a piece of shit. You are such an arrogant fucking asshole and a big fat liar. You think you know a lot? You are nothing but a piece of society rubbish! Fuck off!!!

****

Ha ha ha, read what this ta losers commented about me !? ha ha

I can see he is getting so fras n mad ^_-... y so fras n mad ta loser ? ha ha Jealous on my success ? Fras bcos I make ta losers look like a fool ? ha ha

Jgn marah yah ? ^_-

If u think by saying I am idiot or society shit can ease yr shares lossess...well. no harm, ..pls go ahead ^_- ha ha...


Anymore ? ha ha.. Y use fake name ? y not u use yr real name ? ha ha

anymore bad words 4 me ? post it up here , u r welcome 2 do that ^_-

U r so damn cute mr ta loser ^_^ I like u very much ^_-

Jgn marah yah ? ^_- ha ha

Samgoss said...

yah..one more stuff, I know nothing ? ha ha...

yes..I know nothing , but then horrr...how come still >2,500 members subscribed to my private blor har ? y arh ? ha ha

so arrogant oso ppl wanna 2 subscribe to my blog arh ? y arh ?

May be I really know nothing ^_-

I know nothing but I know one stuff > that is make ta losers like a FOOL !

Ha ha jgn marah yah ?

Samgoss said...

SSEX Down > 1% , North Korea playing shit again >>

Report: N. Korea fires on S. Korea, injuring at least 4
By the CNN Wire Staff
November 23, 2010 -- Updated 0659 GMT (1459 HKT)

No wonder mkt down so much today lahhh....

We will see more ppl getting burnt soon esp those ta losers ^_-

2 Wongty

Honda Civic ? ha ha civic is too young 4 me liaooo... Merz or Benz ? ha ha... 4 ta losers, just 2 make u guys more happy, nolah.. I pokai liaoo, I sold my accord n buy in kancil only ^_-

Pokai liaooo...boh lui liaooo..cham liaooo

Feel happy ? ^_-

good..as long as u feel happy , I am happy..ok ? ha ha