Friday, November 6, 2009

^V^ Stocks in my radar * FABER @ 1.05 * ^V^




As promised 2 u guys , I will only publish my pick in publicblog after d said stock rose >20% , Faber...at time of calling traded ard 1.05 , it is now 1.28... not bad yah ? is FA buy n hold a sucker ? ha ha..i dun know ..u tell me lah ^_-

d below is what I wrote in my private blog , dated 16 Sep 2009 ^_- :-

^V^
Sold 10lots of my kfima @0.825 this morning, remaining will keep 4 further rise .

See ? noone can sell @ high , d high 4 kfima is 0.845.. my stratergy is sell along d rise …

D above is stocks in my radar, they r all low PE with good track earning records stock , fyi..i hv zero holding on them except XXXX @0.88+.
I will swap my kfima 2 them by this coming Friday or next wednesday if d price is right ^_- ( cos of long holidays ahead )

Take a look at XXXXX , she is now traded @ almost year low , she is d world biggest nail supplier , its recent dip was attributed by its poor latest qe, this could be due 2 some one off stuff , i need 2 study on it first b4 I jump into her .

Guys, there is one taiko stock coming out with its warrant XXXX next month, i will tell u guys one she is out, stay tune yah !?

2 118, woww…never thought u r cartoonist of sin chiew daily..do u hv any link 4 us 2 view yr stuffs ?

D above film about dementia was recommended by tongwei , really a good n touching film. worth 4 viewing.

n oso..i think most of u guys like this song ” yat sun ho kor ” sang by Danny Chan..enjoy yrself ^_-


Edit this entry? 28 Comments for this entry
hongwei85
September 16th, 2009 on 1:41 pm edit
Sam, i think the video has been removed..

Try this.. this is the song of “i gotta feeling” on oprah’s 24th season kick off party

4 comments:

Bappy said...

congrate sifu sam! but i think most ppl run chicken.

KH said...

Sam,

I purchased your ebook on 28/10 and sent you the receipt but have not received the password to your private blog yet.

Thanks.

KH

Unknown said...

hi sifu sam

I am interested to be ur member but USD38 is for a calender year membership ie end of 2009 or 365 days?

Tks
Julian chua

Unknown said...

Hi SAM,
I HAVE SEND MY RECEIPT FOR YOU, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ACCESS YOUR PRIVATE BLOG.THANKS