Wednesday, September 2, 2009

^V^ 3 great stuffs ,( 1 ) My clickbank ac ( 2 ) TA kiddy now or never call on citi @ >5.05 ( 3 ) EdmundKS bull trap short KLCI @ 1,092 ^V^





1) My click bank ac
28 August 2009

^V^

2 all TA Losers,

B4 I boarding 2nite, let me show u a little bit of my clickbank statement 2 u , look at d amount stated there..what is d figure hidding infront of 9,459.54 ? could it be 9? 8 ? 7? or 5 ? dont 4get, it is in USD ! u must times 3.55 one wor !

N oso how many members I hv ? what is d figure hidding behind 285 ? ha ha.. ok lah..be conservative abit..no need 2 take 9 or 8,... take 1 enuf liaoo... hence if d figure is 1, then it shld be 1,285 members liaooo..let calculate how much I made from my ebook !?

Feel fras? feel sour ? ha ha..that's what I want 2 see ..wait..that's not d end yet..more 2 come in this week, How many members more I can get by end of this month ? another 300 members ?? ^_^.

I can now imagine how sour n fras u r ^_^... I will blog this up on 2 September 2009, stay tune ok ?

Yah..dont 4get 2 bark ard 2 tell ppl not to buy my holland ebook..ok ?

I am now feel extremerly happy seeing u get sour n fras! dont get heart attack by my clickbank statement ! k ?

Yah..since u got my address n u said u wanna 2 whack me kow kow ..come baby, come n whack me lar..waiting eargerly 4 u here ! come baby come !

Horay horay..is a holi holidays..

Enjoy yr holidays ok ?

88 n be well ^_+ ( 2 Ben, thanks 4 telling me about d barking TA loser )

ONCE AGAIN ! IS TA WORKS ? MY FOOT !!!
k..let take a look how "FOOT" TA was >>
2) TA kaichiew shouted "NOW OR NEVER" on citi @ >5.05 last Friday :-
Buy US stocks now or lese you might regret.....ONCE IN A LIFE TIME....CITIBANK closed at 5.05 last night...BAC is still strongly supported above MA50...Fannie Mae closed at 1.92 last night...They have moved up more than 30% since last 2 weeks....FYI...i use local broker to trade...my profit now is far more than the high comm. they charge me...HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!based on TA....US and European share markets will lead the world market to another BULL.....but need to pump up the volume..cheers!!!
Posted by kaichiew at 7:16 AM
***
My comments :-
Wowww... breaks 5.05 liaooo..now or never ? oppss..how much is citi as at todate ? 4.54 ! OMG ! so how now ? cut loss ? so..did u trigger yr cut loss button oledi ? ^_^
FYI, FA called to buy citi @ 2.60 n oledi made tones of money liaooo... what say u kai ? I noticed u posted there " FA is too simple to learn " ha ha...need a second thought again ? u cant even beat simple FA , what make u think u can make money from Tak Akal method ??
Guys, seeing is believeing , TA asked u 2 buy citi @ >5.05 as compared 2 FA whose asked u 2 buy citi @ 2.60 , do I need 2 explain more ? same like uncle sam asked u 2 buy uemland @ 0.50 as compared 2 kaichiew whose called 2 buy uemland @ >1.62 , once again, do I need 2 explain more ? ^_^
k.. let move to Edmund KS
3) Edmund called 2 short KLCI @ 1,092 on July
KLCI Next Target is: 999.7 (6 July, 2009)

The chart tells it all. Based on the Fibonacci Retracement Theory, I believe KLCI is heading towards the next support of the Fibonnaci Retracement Theory of 61.8% which is 999.7. I am very sure that it is going to happen.

However, I am not sure whether the 61.8% is a strong support point for KLCI or not. It will have to depends how strong the index bound back from the 61.8% level and where it stays for consolidation. But based on my experience, we might be able to catch some goodies when it actually touch the 2nd support. Stay tuned to Winbursa and I will update you when the time and opportunity is on our side.

Trade with cautious. This is a bull trap market for now!
Edmund KS said >
Today, while surfing 1 of a famous financial blog, I begin to think that I am stupid. The famous blogger is a fundamental analysis person. There are many people who visited his blog and adore. Recently, he decided to make his blog private and charge around USD 38 for people to log in and visit his blog.I have also visited his blog and I confess that I am really jealous of him. This guy is a very smart person with a business brain. And his portfolio is indeed proven to make money. I am jealous of him because he already make around RM 50,000 from his private blog. He also said that he will donate some money to charity which I dont think so. He said that that he will invest part of the RM50,00o in his X stock and the winning he will give to the donation. However, what if the X stock does not make money? Then he still keep the RM 50,000 for himself."Anyway, if he is truly genuine he will donate, he should have donated immediately and not waited for this and that. Anyway, I just have 1 advice for this person, if he make use of the charity name for his personal gain, this is very bad thing to do, his karma will get back to him 1 way or another". King Spartan Edmun
***
My comments :-
Woww..if one listen 2 him n short future @ 1,092 on July, sure holland now ! imagine if he cut loss @ 1,195 last wednesday ? wowww >100 points loss ! u called that power of TA ? ha ha
I think u shld change yr name from winbursa 2 "LOSEBURSA", how u like that name ?
Well... thanks 4 yr compliment KS , I am smart ? OPPSS NOPE ! I am not ! I am just like u guys , it is FA that make me what I am today ! ..if u wanna 2 be like me , THROW AWAY yr TA n swap 2 FA , u can be like me oso ^_^
Yah, I think u r not only weak on shares investment but maths oso , how u manage 2 get my shares return as 2% ? > 200K return in 2009 with capital only 150K ! how u get 2 % ??
Btw, talking about karma , ha ha kid, this one nobody knows better than me ..ok !? I know what I am doing ! only one believe n praticing good karma will lead him 2 a place called " niwana ". know what is niwana stand 4 ? ha ha..
Whatever u do, always think of this >
" 人在做 , 天在看 ! "
^V^




31 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam:

Ic..... that bugger is the so called "king of spartan" huh? Hahaha.... u know what..... even TA fellas look down on him...... his blog last time being attacked kaw kaw until it was closed a while before this idiot coming back with his TA skill..... so, forget about this idiot....small potato who tried to act big!

Samgoss said...

2 Theng,

ha ha ..y tell d world it is king of spartan ? no free publicity 4 small fly esp TA bugger in my blog.

Fyi, he tried 2 use a nick name called takashi 2 promote his blog here , I rejected his posting ..that's y he get so fras now ^_^

kid KS , I know what u r doing , learn yr FA well b4 u shame yrself here..k ??

Bappy said...

so uncle sam what is ur next call after xxx ? cant wait to pump my $ in, hopefully klci coming down fast.

Unknown said...

Sorry, Sam...... I accidentally posted his name...... anyway, I think no harm cause his name is already busuk long time ago. so, takashi / loserbursa / king of taik...... whatever...... no use at all! but sorry to dirty your blog with his name..... sincerely apologize!

anyway, who is this kid KS? another TA bugger?

Samgoss said...

Is ok Theng,,, doesnt matter..KS = King of spartan lah ^_^

2 bappy...I thin PXXXXXxx is a better deal.. X75 shld be a good deal.

Ha ha..ah Kai teach us simple maths wor!..he try 2 be smart n come out with his own equation...woww.... like that one meh ?

refund = 4 ? opps...u pluged from sky one arh !??? then how about bonus ? charged ? n oso bounced ?? ha ha

if u can simply put a figures on refund, y dont u put some figures on charge n bounced ?? ha ha...sorry kid..yr maths is still half past 6 like yr TA n FA..jgn marah yah ?

Btw... 50K is not d key factor, is d brain play that matter u d most ^_^ u can hv 10 million cash in hand but if u adopted d wrong method likeTA... 100 million oso useless .

erti ? ha ha

longpinezi said...

Gd morning sifu sam, just posted yr comments to that kid, as usual, he got no guts to post yr comments up , right kai ?

Sifu, you left out something , he posted there X9,459.55 = X9,459.54 OMG ! 0.55 same as 0.54 !?? clickbank can simply deduct 1cts meh ? like you always said ' really feel sorry for his parent for having such a genius kid'

he he

Samgoss said...

2 longpinezi..u r sharp enuf..thanks..ha ha 0.55 is same as 0.54 ?? like that oso can arhh ?? halo kid, do u know i can sue clickbank 4 d 1cts deduction ? simple legal knowledge oso need me 2 teach u meh ? really feel proud 4 yr parent ..they hv such a super kid like u ! envy very much ^_^

yah..ah long, i hv rec'd an email from another guy called longpinezi, oledi mail 2 u... hv a look bro ^_-..

Old saying " kum dai chek kup na chui kai lompat ? " brain play brain play my dear fake longpine ^_-

sorry 2 say u still not up 2 that level yet ^_-

longpinezi said...

sifu, got it..you are wise , it is a bobby trap! that fake longpine could be kaichiew himself , take a look at his blog, he has deleted all his holland picks, what a pity boy.

I think he should be awarded as best actor of the year he he.

How on earth can one call himself as idiot with no parent ? omithofo :)

Ah Yo said...

Hi Sam,

Mind to share why FA call for buy Citi @ 2.60, not 1, 1.50 or 2 and so on? Just wanna learn more...TQ

Samgoss said...

Wowww look at genting sp now > 1.13liaoo...

forehand or back hand call ? perhaps u need to see yrself here >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009/03/v-once-in-life-time-besides-gi-xxx-is.html

Is buy n hold a sucker like what backhand seng n ezi commentted ? ha ha

Bappy said...

sifu sam,

i know your Pxxxxxx is around P/E 5, but what is x75 ? dun get it


regards,

Simon Teoh said...

sifu, last time i don't know how to trade share always get burn a few k. then try on TA and i earn and lost also have.
after i found out that FA work better in the way FA will able to faster then TA.
REASON:

TA will only able to see after FA people make enough profit and sell to TA...is that true ah sifu?

longpinezi said...

Sifu, I hv posted this in kc blog >

::::
He he, self talking arh ? sorry to who ? kaichiew said sorry to kaichiew arh ?

this bloody trick is so damn childish, you think people believe this ? he he

If you are not kaichiew, you will surely post this up , if you dont post it up , this show you are actually kaichiew himself.

I will post this in samblog, let see whether who is the real man behind this sandiwara ! let people judge by themselves.

::::

If you dont see him blog my posting up by tomorrow, blog this up sam. tq.

herbert said...

雲頂否認獅城賭場提早開幕

(吉隆坡3日訊)對於近期市場傳出新加坡聖淘沙名勝世界(Resorts World Sentosa)綜合度假村將提早開幕,該公司高層否認了該傳言。有關傳言在今天刺激雲頂新加坡和雲頂(GENTING,3182,主板貿服股)的股價表現。


雲頂表現在今天價量齊升,成為市場的焦點之一,該股不僅是全場漲幅最大的股項,同時也是全場第7大熱門股。

雲頂在週四一度大漲38仙或5.89%,至6.83令吉,寫下近1年半以來新高。

該股隨後稍微收窄漲幅,以6.81令吉掛收,全天起36仙或5.58%。此外,該股的交投熾熱,全天成交量達1385萬股。

謠言推高股價

與此同時,雲頂新加坡在週四也上漲,並在早盤一度上升0.1新元或9.3%,至1.17新元,並創下自1991年9月份上市以來最高水平。閉市時,該股報1.14新元,起0.07新元或6.5%。

根據《彭博社》的報導,亞太區券商里昂證券(CLSA)分析員艾倫在週四接受電訪時表示,聖淘沙名勝世界的賭場也許會提早在今年杪開幕。隨後立即刺激雲頂在今日一度大漲5.89%,衝上全日最高水平的6.83令吉,並創下近1年半以來新高。

然而,聖淘沙名勝世界企業傳播副總監吳為強在今天向媒體否認了有關傳言。

他在今天舉行的媒體匯報會上表示,該度假村會如期在明年首季開始營業。

同時,他說:「我們希望能在明年農曆新年前開始營業,以吸引大量顧客。」

他透露,該度假村的建築工程很順利,目前大部份的建造已經完成。明年首季,將投入營業的是整個度假村的其中60至70%,包括4家酒店(美星豪華酒店、邁克爾酒店、節慶酒店和新加坡硬石酒店)、賭場、節慶大道和節慶大戲院。

降低遊客人數預測

另外,該公司原本預期聖淘沙名勝世界將在明年吸引1500萬名遊客。然而,隨著經濟放緩和A(H1A1)型流感的衝擊下,他們將有關人數預測調低到1200萬至1300萬人。

同時,該公司預測,其中60%是國際旅客,而40%則是來自新加坡當地的旅客。吳為強說:「我們會以區域市場為主,首三個主要市場就是大馬、中國和印度。」儘管如此,他並不排除該度假村會吸引歐洲旅客。

「由於歐洲國家並無主題樂園,所以我們相當有信心能夠吸引他們到訪。」

截至目前,雲頂新加坡已經投資65億9000萬新元於該度假村。

另一方面,他透露,該公司會在今年11月份於大馬召開記者會,以宣佈有關度假村的售票價、售票處與和專用巴士計劃。

儘管新加坡濱海金沙(Marina Bay Sands)和名勝世界聖淘沙將在同期開幕,但是兩者之間並無衝突。主要是因為前者目標對象是生意人士,而後者則的目標是家庭。

Mike Forex Cable said...

I use TA to tell me when to take profit. I use FA to enter. Congrats, u r doin very well in your ebook biz. I m currently tradin forex. I try to make 20% n above my capital b4 takin profit in forex. Can take profit at least once a week. Forex is very, very risky.Very fast game as its highly leveraged. So far using my system I can make more than RM4K per mth on a capital of RM10k. If after 1 yr my system can give me consistent return, I hope to let u market my system!! Regards

Samgoss said...

Ha ha..ah long, give d kid a break lar...trust me , d fake longpine will surely return d blog back 2 d owner (he himself) ha ha..

half tanky ezi said VELI QUITE ? ha ha of course quite lah..cos all moved 2 my private blog liaoo... u tak tahu baca ka ?

2 lgscdv..thanks ..if u want me 2 market yr system..very simple..show us yr forehand proven track records 4 at least 1 year, ..if it is proven workable , i think u can market yr system on yr own liaoo..no need my help anymore.

yes..forex can make lots of $$$$ a day, but dun 4get..u can lose all oso. therefore.. beware..ok ?

Guys.. this blog is now use as ANTI TA blog, stock picks r available in my private blog only ^_^

If u guys wanna 2 make fun on TA buggers , come here ! if u wanna 2 know which stock 2 buy..go 2 my private blog.

k...need 2 go back 2 my private blog liaooo..cu

jensen said...

Hi Sifu

Happy holiday to you and your family...

Unknown said...

use TA to trade forex huh? Mmm..... why not show us something nearer? like..... use your TA/ your system and show us your result in local FKLI/ FCPO or even share market first. If you can't do it in local market, do not try to be expert in forex!

In TA's world, normally if they can't cari makan locally, then they will claim that they are now venturing into forex! Arghh???? Maxforce showed us how to do it long time ago...... your tactic out already lar!!!

lagipun, if your stuff is good enough, why u want sifu Sam to market your system? just show your results and i think plenty of money is waiting for you.. Sifu's Sam job is here to pick up excellent bargain; not wasting time listen to all those TA rubbish!

Sifu Sam. No need to advise him to be aware of losing side. Just ask him to show us his "winning" forehand result in forex will do! Otherwise, please go back to your world of TA (world of tokkok analysis?) , ok?

Samgoss said...

2 theng, u still remember there is one TA joker called sharemkt tailou ? ha ha..this joker lagi teruk.. he claimed that he has made 500K in less than 3 months, after reading thru his blog...ha ha.. jangan cakap ikan bilis..tahi pun tak ada ! where is his blog gone now ? dah tutup liaooo...

I know lots of ppl wanna 2 privatise their blog..but then horr.. how many of them can really do that ? go n ask ze moolah n bananist darlie singh 2 privatise their blog n see... I can assure u they dare not 2 4low ! that's 4 sure ! btw..u think these 2 buggers dont want 2 4low arhh ?? d problem here is "r they ready 4 that ' ?

Simple logic, who wanna 2 join u if u dun hv forehand track records ?

If one chay kai fellow come out n tell u " I made so much so much in shares mkt or forex , come 4low me! come n join my private blog.." will u believe him ??

Mike Forex Cable said...

U r right bro. I can market it myself. But I might not want to sell it if its so good.
Anyway its my 1st week record. Still got 51 more weeks to go. Thanks for your advice. All the best to u.

Mike Forex Cable said...

Actually my system dont use TA or FA to enter or exit. When I see a 10% return on my capital I close all positions. Its a mechanical system. I tried usin TA in forex, I lost money. I agreed FA should be 1st used to enter a position in the share mkt. But I use TA when I want to take profit

Samgoss said...

2 lgsdv,

since u hv yr own blog , prove it 2 yr fans , but make sure all must be forehand calls , once they see it with their own eyes , trust me, they will come 2 u ^_^

In short , there is no lousy buyers but lousy product !

Same goes like " there is no lousy country but lousy leader !

Get what I mean ? ^_-

Samgoss said...

Ha ha..i put there half tanky ezi said..he replied 2 my thread..ha ha..u oso admit u r half tanky arh ?/

Good boy ezi ! come..come unker give u a sweet..

I love u very much..u r so cute ! ha ha

Mohd Imran said...

wah sam you share profit + ebook = you are millionaire already! izzit?

Mike Forex Cable said...

Thanks bro for your valuable advice. U indeed have a very unselfish approach to biz. When I am ready to go back into share mkt I will buy your ebook. Yes u r the only one with the longest forehand record.

Sgbluechip said...

Hi, I am currently working part time for an advertising company to source for advertising space on finance blogs. I have recommended your site to my company.

We have taken a keen interest on it. Are you interested to let them place advertisements on your blog? We will pay you the fees upfront, into your paypal account in USD. A sample of their advertisement (CFDs investing) has been placed on my blog (http://sgbluechip.blogspot.com/) and no clicks or minimum impressions are required.

Blogs with our ads:
http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
http://www.investmentmoats.com/
http://fivecentstencents.com/blog/
http://ghchua.blogspot.com/
http://ntuchartist.blogspot.com/
http://market-uncle.blogspot.com/
http://level13-analysis.blogspot.com/
http://bullythebear.blogspot.com/

Do let me know if you are keen and we can discuss the rates over emails. No meeting or tele conversation is required. Please email me at sgbluechip@gmail.com

Please quote your blog address when you email me. I will reply asap!

Samgoss said...

2 SGBLUECHIP,

Wanna to put advertisment in my private blor arhh ?? how much per month ? 2K or 5 k per month ?..I am so popular meh ? chinapek blog wor ? ha ha, anyway ,I will look into it ^_-

^_-

Someone told me there r lots of TA losers "promoting" my ebook out there..ha ha.. thanks guys..thanks 4 promoting my ebook free of charge ..million thanks ^_-

Btw, just wanna 2 tell u something , If an IT genius knows how 2 catch virus , u think he doesnt know how 2 put virus ? ha ha..smart ppl like u guys shld know what I am trying 2 hint ^_-

I will blog this up next week when I am free! by then u shld know Y I asked u ppl to "promote my ebook " 4 me ! go go go..go n promote my ebook ^_^

This bugger "clerk " is quite wise , I like his " but people not aiming for that ebook ma, ebook is just a ticket to enter his private forum " .. ha ha smart kiddy clerk ! very smart ^_-

But u r wrong on yr "but he got business brain, he make himself popular first by attacking all the TA fellow ...then now sell ebook. "

Y wrong ? ha ha.. cos I hv been doing this since year 2001 in osk forum,,n will continue 2 do so even d private members hv achieved 3 times higher than my TP ^_^

U doubt ? wait 4 my coming posting , u will definitely get shock !

n oso.. make myself popular is not bcos of attacking TA ! it is bcos of my proven track records ! without proven track records , who wanna 2 4low u ? am I not correct ? if u doubt, y not u go ard 2 attack FA bloggers n then create a private blog , let see anybody interested 2 join u or not ? ha ha

Stay tune 4 my latest update... u will definitely hit yr head 2 wall if u know y I am asking u guys 2 "promote" my ebook in yr blog ha ha..brain play brian play !

Yah..b4 i 4get , just wanna 2 ask u guys.. most of d shares players hv read d methodology book written by warren buffet , but then hor..how many of them can really benefit from his book ? how many ? ha ha..as written in my ebook, u know it doesnt mean u understand it, u understand it doesnt mean u know how 2 apply it..ha ha... only ppl with IQ more than 115 knows how 2 apply it...hence...pls..i beg u PLEASEEEE "promote" my ebook in yr blog agressively ! PLEASEEEEEE ha ha ha... brain play brain play !


Post subject: Re: SAMGOSS Share Market Fundamental Analysis MethodologyPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Clerk

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Posts: 2
but people not aiming for that ebook ma, ebook is jus a ticket to enter his private forum lo.. but he got business brain, he make himself popular first by attacking all the TA fellow ...then now sell ebook.

its like this garyng174.com from singapore go film himself fucking all the girl then now he sell ebook how to make love and private video website.

what is your next plan??

interesting topic

********

^_^
Conclusion:-

Whatever u do..whether u pusing kiri or kanan, turn up or down..u will never beat me ...cos I Knew what TA losers gonna 2 do next !ha ha..

Just like how I pick my shares , I always think 2 /3 steps ahead ^_^

Oppsss... 12.12pm liaooo...kow kow g time.

8 sweeties..I love u very much ^_-

CPO Trader said...

"but he got business brain, he make himself popular first by attacking all the TA fellow ...then now sell ebook. "

Sam: He is doing 2 things here. First, he is praising you. Secondly, he is acknowledging that your attacking towards TA is actually working well. In another words, your FA works! So, you should be happy with these comments.

Even he is not sincere in commenting this, you are still in the winning side. Nothing wrong with what you are doing as you did something with your brain and you gain something through that! It is better than someone who tok rubbish here and there and yet, still gain nothing. Ask the clerk, what did he gain from tokking rubbish? get the feeling of "syiok" huh? Hahaha.....

Unknown said...

accidentally found this while surf around... could be old stories.... but worth to have a read on how a loser defend himself with his TA skills..... unfortunately, nobody response to him; meaning, nobody sympathy him or perhaps, nobody know him at all????

http://2nd-chapter.blogspot.com/2009/04/of-hyprocrites-and-disillussioned.html

anyway, he ceased his blog at the end (in fact, he ceased many rubbish blog) and I think he is still learning hard TA from some sort of masters everywhere..... Sam no need to trade FKLI, a few good picks of good share can easily beat the bugger's lousy FKLI trade. At least Sam sticks to his best.... not like that bugger; this one not working, jump to forex; if forex not working, then how? hiding and tell yourself that TA works???? keep on hiding, TA expert!

Samgoss said...

2 cpo trader, 2 be frank...I dont really bother what clerk commented on me, I am actually using his comments 2 counter those TA losers how stupid they r by asking ppl 2 download my ebook from their blog..ha ha..i will tell u y I am so happy seeing this...I will blog it up by this coming wednesday ha ha..

2 theng..thanks 4 reminding me of this joker maxforce..where he hidding now ? i still remember his golden words" short FKLI @ 880 till Augusr 09..ha ha really pity 4 those who 4low his call..definitely super holland by now liaooo ha ha max orrr max..mana lu pergi ? gone with d wind liaoo ??

Unknown said...

I sold some of Kf 85-87c n maintain bal 4L. Bot into Sealink n patiently wait 4 the day.