Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome to Samgang, Your Ultimate Shares Investment Blog

Good day everyone!!! For those of you who know me, i welcome you to my new shares investment blog. We will have more good times in this new blog of mine. As for those who are new to me, i am sam, who has made gains from the KLSE (Kuala Lumpur Stocks Exchange) especially during the bear times. I am not creating this blog to sell myself or boast my investment skills, but to share my investment knowledge with my selected buddies.

I am in progress of setting up my blog here & will keep you all posted on my new picks. Meanwhile, please allow me to get familiar with blogging first.

Ciao!!!

sam

5 comments:

MookSter said...

Sam
Let me be the first one to cogratulate you on setting up your first blog. I am keen and interested to learn how to invest in the stock market. Will seek for your advise and mentorship

tcg82 said...

Hi,
BRAVO & TQ for your social responsibilities and willingness to share the "art" & "science" of investment in our fickle KLSI. I will look forward to your many a candid "punt". Cheers.

Mucho Gratias

Unknown said...

Dear Sifu,
Congratulations on your new blog. I hv already benefitted from your picks.... now, more ppl will benefit as well. May u be bestowed with plenty of good fortune & health.

Roger said...

Hi Sam... Glad to hear that you've setup your very own blogging. Keep it up!

Cheers,
Roger (ex-STLGroup)
All time buddy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam;
Can I share my pick too...or get some advise from you regarding my pick.
So that we can have some progressive and postive discussion too